8 UK soldiers killed in 1 day in Afghanistan

Thun

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even gonna lie America should just Nuke, Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan. 5 war heads nothing long. not even to do with these soldiers dying i just dislike these countries passionately
So you want to wipe out millions of women and children because you been brainwashed by the media to think every single person in them countrys hates the West?Besides those countrys government being scum very much like ours what dont you like about the people of them countrys that you want them all to die?
lol @ thinking this has anything to do with media brain washing. If they were in the same position with the same nuclear arsenal and capabilities do you really think they'd think twice about launching a nuke our way
Pakistan and North Korea have them but have not used them on any country
Their nuclear capabilities can't reach the UK or America..but anyway allow it, its just a controversial opinion i have
Its a sad opinion to hold that you want women and children to die but thats your right to hold that opinion even if it is sadistic
People pay for their governments mistakes and actions and thats f*cked and it shouldn't be like that but its the reality of the world we live in.
This is why I say the media have brainwashed you cause that aint the reality of the world but its what they have fed you to think a next life dont mean nothingSo our government made the mistake of being dishonest saying WMD's were in Iraq and that we need to war with them.Should you pay the price because the government lied and wiped out bare people over that lie?
Of course i shouldn't pay the price but in reality im a British civilian im a target for those people who want to attack our government.
Now you know how them people feel for there governments actions as they feel they should not pay the priceJust because you are a British citizen your life aint worth more then a next persons in a different country
I already said its not right i just said its the reality of the world we live in. My life isn't worth more than anyone elses but its human nature to look out for ones self i.e if it came down to me and them etc
CoolPlease take time to watch this
ron-paul.jpgits-a-conspiracy.jpgconspiracy.jpg
There are people like you who are too far gone to be saved from being a brainwashed loser who believes its right to wipe out women and children because you have been fed that the boogey men will get you if you dont wipe out bare peopleIts bait you turn off your mind to alternative information as your small mind cant handle what you might find out other then what is in the mainstream mediaYou shown you are sadistic and weak minded wanting to wipe out whole nations so its know wonder you dont want to know the truth and are happy thinking you a part of something when really you are just as worthless as the poor soldiers they are sending out to war

I would say about 70% of the people joined up to fire a weaponIt is why most young man from the ages of 10 - 15 considered it breiflyIf they didnt why not become police, fireman, etc etc, navy?I remember when the army came to do a talk at our school, man actually said 'thats what you do, you join up to fire your gun'
Yeah definetly, but firing a weapon and killing people are two very diffrent things though no?

But they get on with it, they knew what they were getting themselves into when they signed up, they know what the army is about.
The vast majority of people in the army joined to better themselves due to having no other better oppertunites available to them, im pretty sure its a very small number who joined to with the intention solely on killing people.
x 2.Cousin signed up for the marines because he was always interested in this army stuff since he was a kid.His boy signed up to help him become a US citizen (he was originally from Tibet)

But they get on with it, they knew what they were getting themselves into when they signed up, they know what the army is about.
The vast majority of people in the army joined to better themselves due to having no other better oppertunites available to them, im pretty sure its a very small number who joined to with the intention solely on killing people.
no but they joined knowing that they may at some point have to kill someoneI think it's wrong that people respect the army and disrespect the police. Police are not about to smack people up or hurt people, they're there to help maintain peace in the community, to protect your rights, and to help you feel safe from criminals (for a minute lets forget the fact that they all end up becoming d*ckheads who like to start trouble) - soldiers are about to kill people when told..... so how is it fair to give the army more respect.

Not even gonna lie America should just Nuke, Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan. 5 war heads nothing long. not even to do with these soldiers dying i just dislike these countries passionately
So you want to wipe out millions of women and children because you been brainwashed by the media to think every single person in them countrys hates the West?Besides those countrys government being scum very much like ours what dont you like about the people of them countrys that you want them all to die?
lol @ thinking this has anything to do with media brain washing. If they were in the same position with the same nuclear arsenal and capabilities do you really think they'd think twice about launching a nuke our way
Pakistan and North Korea have them but have not used them on any country
Their nuclear capabilities can't reach the UK or America..but anyway allow it, its just a controversial opinion i have
Its a sad opinion to hold that you want women and children to die but thats your right to hold that opinion even if it is sadistic
People pay for their governments mistakes and actions and thats f*cked and it shouldn't be like that but its the reality of the world we live in.
This is why I say the media have brainwashed you cause that aint the reality of the world but its what they have fed you to think a next life dont mean nothingSo our government made the mistake of being dishonest saying WMD's were in Iraq and that we need to war with them.Should you pay the price because the government lied and wiped out bare people over that lie?
Of course i shouldn't pay the price but in reality im a British civilian im a target for those people who want to attack our government.
Now you know how them people feel for there governments actions as they feel they should not pay the priceJust because you are a British citizen your life aint worth more then a next persons in a different country
I already said its not right i just said its the reality of the world we live in. My life isn't worth more than anyone elses but its human nature to look out for ones self i.e if it came down to me and them etc
CoolPlease take time to watch this
ron-paul.jpgits-a-conspiracy.jpgconspiracy.jpg
There are people like you who are too far gone to be saved from being a brainwashed loser who believes its right to wipe out women and children because you have been fed that the boogey men will get you if you dont wipe out bare peopleIts bait you turn off your mind to alternative information as your small mind cant handle what you might find out other then what is in the mainstream mediaYou shown you are sadistic and weak minded wanting to wipe out whole nations so its know wonder you dont want to know the truth and are happy thinking you a part of something when really you are just as worthless as the poor soldiers they are sending out to war
lol wut ?

Guest Cipher
I would say about 70% of the people joined up to fire a weaponIt is why most young man from the ages of 10 - 15 considered it breiflyIf they didnt why not become police, fireman, etc etc, navy?I remember when the army came to do a talk at our school, man actually said 'thats what you do, you join up to fire your gun'
Yeah definetly, but firing a weapon and killing people are two very diffrent things though no?
Yeh true but I think thats what stops a lot of people from doing itI'm sure privately at least most men here would like to discharge a firearm, maybe only into a tree or a target range, and enjoy films with shooting, feel they look cool, get a little rush from it, and probably enjoy things like paintballBut the MAJORITY of people know that, if they are firing a weapon in the army, there is a good chance theres gonna be another person on the end of that barrel at one point or another, and I think this is something very important to considerShooting someone or taking a life may seem romantic in your head but IRL its very different and people know that

They're going out and killing people without thinking twice.
you say that like they go round poppin civvies for fun... without thinking twice?they have to have confirmation that they are hostile first
If they are told to fire, they fire. No?If the guys in the planes are told to drop bombs, do they argue?

you say that like they go round poppin civvies for fun... without thinking twice?they have to have confirmation that they are hostile first
If they are told to fire, they fire. No?If the guys in the planes are told to drop bombs, do they argue?
War is war. Innocent people die so get over it. Terrorists dress up like civilians, hide in civilian areas instead of fighting like men. So of course there will be civilian casualties. You're not gonna expect soldiers to jam there and ask the enemy of he's a civvie or not.

War is war. Innocent people die so get over it.
Slightly contradictory seeing as you claim everyone should feel sympathy for soldiers.

If you are saying 'war is war, innocent people die so get over it'Isn't it also logical to think 'war is war, SOLDIERS DIE, so get over it'?
Yeah, soldiers that risked their lives fighting for their country in a pointless war. If people dont give a sh*t then pipe down innit, no need to open your mouth saying who cares blah blah blah. Then when some of the same people see a soldier who's back from Iraq they switch to 'yeah ur big ur big stay safe when you're deployed again".pathetic

Yeh true but I think thats what stops a lot of people from doing itI'm sure privately at least most men here would like to discharge a firearm, maybe only into a tree or a target range, and enjoy films with shooting, feel they look cool, get a little rush from it, and probably enjoy things like paintballBut the MAJORITY of people know that, if they are firing a weapon in the army, there is a good chance theres gonna be another person on the end of that barrel at one point or another, and I think this is something very important to considerShooting someone or taking a life may seem romantic in your head but IRL its very different and people know that
Yeah theres no denying they have always known theres a chance of killing someone, but by that logic you could say when you get in your car and drive down the road you know theres a possibilty of killing someone.All im saying is from personal experience of people i'v spoke to in the army none of them like the possibilty of having to kill someone, and if you look at the stats very soldiers on the ground actually have any confirmed kills, its the guys how ever many feet up in the air who drop the bombs from their comfy planes.

Slightly contradictory seeing as you claim everyone should feel sympathy for soldiers.
Nah you bellend I said if you dont care or have no sympathy then fine, but you don't need to go around running your mouths.

i have friends that are in the irish gaurds and are due to be deployed out to afganistan in the coming months and whether u think the war is wrong it would imediatly change when people you know are involved and now when i hear about these kinds of this it does worry me. and if some of the people on here knew people in the forces i bet it would be different for you too
big c/s
x 2cousin is a US Marine. U paki lovers dont know the sh*t they have to go through there
not gonna lieu do urself no favorsur cousins a marineand u use paki in a sentenceand claim to be patrioticno good can come of this

This forum is so childish at times. Do I care if you agree with the army/war? Not really. You should still respect the lives that have been lost. Dont like it? Then dont enter a thread called "8 UK soldiers killed...". But obviously the mod's are OK with people saying "OH WELL" when young soldiers lose their lives but when Michael Jackson dies nobody on here is allowed to mention the fact he was in bed with little kids. Or when some scumbag gang member gets killed there are lots of "R.I.P's" for them and generally more sympathy than when a serviceman dies.Most people dont join the army because they think "EN-GER-LAND EN-GER-LAND EN-GER-LAND". Most soldiers are under qualified and are advised to join the army to learn vital career skills. I don't think a lot of them truly put into perspective what they are fighting for and the repercussions of it. This is prevalent mostly in the American military because if you dont make it to college then the military is one of the only options for the underqualified to make it above the crappy Walmart shelf life.And obviously there is a bandwagon on this forum that is anti-anything that is close to patriotism. I feel sorry for these young people that lose their lives at such a young age. I'm not even 100% behind the army and they have been responsible for raping and pillaging other peoples land for years and obviously when you go out to fight Taliban insurgents, then they are going to try and kill you (common sense).Basically, this just comes down to a level of respect. Feel free to make a topic discussing the implications of the war in Afghanistan, just dont purposely come into these types of threads to sh*t on the dead.

Nah you bellend I said if you dont care or have no sympathy then fine, but you don't need to go around running your mouths.
I swear the whole reason you went on your racist rant was because you felt people had no sympathy/respect for soldiers. Now you're acting all feminine 'cause you cant back your ignorant arguments.

i have friends that are in the irish gaurds and are due to be deployed out to afganistan in the coming months and whether u think the war is wrong it would imediatly change when people you know are involved and now when i hear about these kinds of this it does worry me. and if some of the people on here knew people in the forces i bet it would be different for you too
big c/s
x 2cousin is a US Marine. U paki lovers dont know the sh*t they have to go through there
not gonna lieu do urself no favorsur cousins a marineand u use paki in a sentenceand claim to be patrioticno good can come of this
g-080522-hlt-crying-baby-11awidec.jpgMaybe i should change it to terrorist lovers then if i hurt your feelings.

big c/s
g-080522-hlt-crying-baby-11awidec.jpgMaybe i should change it to terrorist lovers then if i hurt your feelings.
if u mustbut none of my familys currently at warhead tops intactjust saying

Guest Cipher
Yeah theres no denying they have always known theres a chance of killing someone, but by that logic you could say when you get in your car and drive down the road you know theres a possibilty of killing someone.All im saying is from personal experience of people i'v spoke to in the army none of them like the possibilty of having to kill someone, and if you look at the stats very soldiers on the ground actually have any confirmed kills, its the guys how ever many feet up in the air who drop the bombs from their comfy planes.
Lol nah hitting someone in a car by accident and choosing a career in which one of the main components is armed combat can't really be compared.It is true though many don't have confirmed killsI've actually forgotten what we were debating about you know
If you are saying 'war is war, innocent people die so get over it'Isn't it also logical to think 'war is war, SOLDIERS DIE, so get over it'?
Yeah, soldiers that risked their lives fighting for their country in a pointless war. If people dont give a sh*t then pipe down innit, no need to open your mouth saying who cares blah blah blah. Then when some of the same people see a soldier who's back from Iraq they switch to 'yeah ur big ur big stay safe when you're deployed again".pathetic
I dont think its pathetic to disagree with war and yet still want soldiers to be safeI think the whole point of this is people dislike the idea of people killing/people being killedWhether it be soldier or civilianAlso, I don't see them as fighting for the country, they fight for who is in chargeIf the person in decides to invade spain, would you say those soldiers would be invading spain in the name of the english people? I wouldn't, its not what I wantSame as how what they are doing now is not what I want, or what anyone with sense wants really, as you said yourself its pointless, so how are they fighting for YOU?They are being cheated of their lives just as many were before and many will be afterI aitn gonna fall into the mindset that if I don't support what the army are being made to do I am somehow being inhuman or that im spitting on their sacrifice cuz that isn't what it is.+Is one of your close relatives in the army or something? You don't generally come across this personally involved in a thread subject..*edit* saw what you said about your cousinI also have a cousin in the USMC, although the family hasn't heard from him in some time..

I swear the whole reason you went on your racist rant was because you felt people had no sympathy/respect for soldiers. Now you're acting all feminine 'cause you cant back your ignorant arguments.
Go cry over MJ

This forum is so childish at times. Do I care if you agree with the army/war? Not really. You should still respect the lives that have been lost. Dont like it? Then dont enter a thread called "8 UK soldiers killed...". But obviously the mod's are OK with people saying "OH WELL" when young soldiers lose their lives but when Michael Jackson dies nobody on here is allowed to mention the fact he was in bed with little kids. Or when some scumbag gang member gets killed there are lots of "R.I.P's" for them and generally more sympathy than when a serviceman dies.
this