SHOLA AMA Looks fucking Old

Wale

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ when they first walked into that place.Bare guys were fixated on Sadies backs off. /This was outside the screening where Numero would have seen the giggs video, (if he was actually there.)
Them cheap gags there. I wasnt at the one with them. One I went to was earlier (5.30). Riverside Studio Hammersmith hosted by possibly the deadest comedian on the circuit Jason Lewis yeh? Say nothing
<_< There was only one screening...only reason I say, if he was actually there was cos u came on a TF vibe, but now I def dont believe you, if you were there you would have seen them two role up late after the screening had actually finished, and everyone was just chilling or gettin the drinks in.
LOL

Crack rots your teeth out, not makes them gappy..... Not that she's ever smoked crack anyway.
Well I don't know much about the difference between types of cocaine, buthttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/3909653.stmSuppose snorting is probably the more common intake method between celebs
You don't know the difference between crack and bog standard coke? :huh:

Crack rots your teeth out, not makes them gappy..... Not that she's ever smoked crack anyway.
Well I don't know much about the difference between types of cocaine, buthttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/3909653.stmSuppose snorting is probably the more common intake method between celebs
You don't know the difference between crack and bog standard coke? :huh:
LMAOFam, we know you're trying to back it & everything and it's very noble of you, but c'mon, you're just being semantic.

What the f*ck are you talking about? First you bring up people saying what type of foundation he is using which was mentioned precisely nowhere and now I am 'backing it' because someone can't tell the difference between tooting bugle and smoking rocks?Did you fall out of the top bunk this morning and hit your head?

Nah, I know cocaine is powder and crack comes in rocks...but I assumed it could just get mashed down to powder again and snorted. I'm no drug expert at all, I don't know the difference in weed - lemon, cheese, skunk .... they're just names to me. Don't know what form MDMA comes in. I'm sure I'll find out a lot of this next year though.

Guest Lisa Turtle

LOL @ Shola looking ''f*ck*ng old'' what a joke.She looks good. Her teeth have always been that way as well, dunno how people never noticed that.Sadie is pretty, as everyone knows.And yes Swift, they are Nigerian (well half).

Crack cocaine is totally different from the cocaine she was taking

What the f*ck are you talking about? First you bring up people saying what type of foundation he is using which was mentioned precisely nowhere and now I am 'backing it' because someone can't tell the difference between tooting bugle and smoking rocks?Did you fall out of the top bunk this morning and hit your head?
Look, Shola Ama, had a cocaine problem, no?If you were ACTUALLY trying to correct things objectively, you would've said, ''NO, she wasn't on crack, but cocaine''...But because you're tryna back her corner (which there's nothing wrong with doing because you're obviously cool with her), you didn't bring up the cocaine problem, but tried to go on like she was clean.Lol @ resorting to bringing up a comment from a totally different thread which was made in jest.

LOL @ Shola looking ''f*ck*ng old'' what a joke.She looks good. Her teeth have always been that way as well, dunno how people never noticed that.Sadie is pretty, as everyone knows.And yes Swift, they are Nigerian (well half).
googles telling me dominca and st lucia----------------Listening to: Drake - Best I Ever Had (Feat. Ma$e)via FoxyTunes