Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shower

Pawnshop, Pawnbrokers

22 posts in this topic

Ive got a 9ct rose gold chain and i wanna sell, its about 40inches or so, i got it from yc-london a few months back but im just wondering does anyone know good jewellery shops that would buy, i tried to do some research but , i went to h&t pawnbrokers and they offered me like 2 bills but the chains worth 1200, im only looking 5 for it. so can someone recommend me a good jewellerus that buys gold.

what was that advert on tv that promises to pay the highest gold prices? i saw it this week il try think of the name and come back..

i think it was h &t pawnbrokers am i right the one saying theres some type of gold rush

yes thats it why dont you try them?

tried 2bills they offered me

i'll give you 250 for it, maybe more40 inches is a bit long thoughhave you got a better picture?

I could ask a few of my relatives if you want, any of my jewellery/psp/valuables left in the house will swiftly be taken to the pawn shop and exchanged for £££.

Gonna take a better pic now

I paid jus bag for it so im not gonna let it go for 2bills cos even 250 will get u a sh*t chain, its not light in weight ever dont be fooledi dont want something dumb for like 8bills, but i want something realistic willing to take pee, or some goodies

what chain menace up a pic

Sunshine u might aswell take it to the shop and they chop and make it into a bracelet and you can still have a chain

Sunshine u might aswell take it to the shop and they chop and make it into a bracelet and you can still have a chain
i know i was thinking that still shot the bracelet and keep the chain3 bills?

Lets talk through pm's

Fam, take a pic on your fone or camera, and send it to me on msn or go to a image uploading website, and just look for the file on ur copy and uploadonce its done copy and paste the address which says for a forum.