Fuckin lolita antics.

Eskay Jones

Couple houses down theres a cyriot/turkish/iranian family, as long as I can remember they've been here but the little daughter who must be 18 now has grown into some model type girl, i remember when this girl was in f*ckin diapers used to see her and her mum walkin home hand in hand now i see her today short skirt, toned mid-rift and dare I say it lookin like a real eye candy i feel like a pervert due to my age for even lookin/havin thoughts. must have happened to some on here. kids grow.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple houses down theres a cyriot/turkish/iranian family, as long as I can remember they've been here but the little daughter who must be 18
And your problem is?
I'm 24 lol maybe some years ago but i've passed the barrier to go for under 22-21 in my eyes. And Brisco. if i took pics. I'd def classify as a peadophile. Jus envision it, no homo.

how old r u eskay
Couple houses down theres a cyriot/turkish/iranian family, as long as I can remember they've been here but the little daughter who must be 18
And your problem is?
I'm 24 lol maybe some years ago but i've passed the barrier to go for under 22-21 in my eyes. And Brisco. if i took pics. I'd def classify as a peadophile. Jus envision it, no homo.

Age ain't nothin but a numma numma numberIf you wanna be the Bushkin's loverBlatant not undercoverGotta be 18 or overAnd with something signed by your doctorI don't wanna see no boog paperetc etc etcEdit: What do you care how good the conversation is? Are you only courting females you intend to wed?

And your problem is?
your a p*ssy when your 30 18 is still good my friend... i think shes scorched you in someway or your gay

look at it as thiswhen u was 18..she was 12you was 2nd year of college..when she was in yr 7 or 8:/.. sorry but thats just how im seeing it tbh
EXACTLY.How can heads say go for it when i have a f*ck*ng girl and a kid on the way.I was merely asking if such encounters has happened to members on here.Sex Piston can you explain how the antics as such are perceived as dumb?

look at it as thiswhen u was 18..she was 12you was 2nd year of college..when she was in yr 7 or 8:/.. sorry but thats just how im seeing it tbh
EXACTLY.How can heads say go for it when i have a f*ck*ng girl and a kid on the way.I was merely asking if such encounters has happened to members on here.Sex Piston can you explain how the antics as such are perceived as dumb?
thats like me sayin wen i was 5 my girl was still in her dads sack....5 years difference is nothng but still the scenerio is f*cked, alsong as everyones hit puberty its bless no?

thats like me sayin wen i was 5 my girl was still in her dads sack....5 years difference is nothng but still the scenerio is f*cked, alsong as everyones hit puberty its bless no?
So a 60 year old can have relations with a 11 year old if they hit puberty early. are you a idiot of some sort?