Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucarelli

how old before 18 is too young?

82 posts in this topic

that batty man topic got me thinking no homobut how old do you feel 18 is too young if ever?would you feel no way when your 35 to run through some 18 year olds?

18 id say 27/8

that batty man topic got me thinking no homobut how old do you feel 18 is too young if ever?would you feel no way when your 35 to run through some 18 year olds?
gwwat.jpg

DunnoTbh I think like 22 and 18 is too muchIt's the difference in maturity and experience rather than the actual number of years spent on earth

if it is sex only, there is no age limit.

What a f*ckin idiot. the contradicitions will be alot in this thread. if 16 is the legal limit then it's a moral issue you f*ck*ng retard,

Probably 24/25. I would just be thinking why would I get them when I could get chicks that are older, even if it it was just for a beat. But then again, if I was in that situation and a banging 18 year old showed me she was on this ting I might run through if she looked THAT good.

Probably 20ish. I would just be thinking why would I get them when I could get chicks that are older, even if it it was just for a beat. But then again, if I was in that situation and a banging 18 year old showed me she was on this ting I might run through if she looked THAT good.

c/sIf Im 40+ and still have the looks and game to attract 18 year olds, then I deserve that fresh p*ssy.
If I was in that situation and a banging 18 year old showed me she was on this ting I might run through if she looked THAT good.
also c/s

For me when I was 18, 20 was my absolute limit.

No point reallyRelationship will go nowhere as she is likely still in her 'insane' stage and yet to discover ...who she really is <_<If ya wanna f*ck then go ahead I guess I wouldnt do it myself but what you won't the next man will.

c/sIf Im 40+ and still have the looks and game to attract 18 year olds, then I deserve that fresh p*ssy.
:D:D

But TBH, a younger chick is like 'clay' and can be moulded with the correct guidance.Drawback is, after a bit of time, she WILL get 'curious'.

For me when I was 18, 20 was my absolute limit.
kool but what if it was one famous guy you really like whos like 30 plus would you let him pass thru?

Lol @ thinking every chick ion this site wouldnt let Tyrese or someone like him pass through multiple times.

:/No one 'passes through' me.

:/No one 'passes through' me.
you DONT let the man dem parss?you lesbo?

How about this?How about chicks who are reasonably aged, but look YOUNG.