how old before 18 is too young?

Lucarelli

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably 24/25. I would just be thinking why would I get them when I could get chicks that are older, even if it it was just for a beat. But then again, if I was in that situation and a banging 18 year old showed me she was on this ting I might run through if she looked THAT good.

Probably 20ish. I would just be thinking why would I get them when I could get chicks that are older, even if it it was just for a beat. But then again, if I was in that situation and a banging 18 year old showed me she was on this ting I might run through if she looked THAT good.

if it is sex only, there is no age limit.
c/sIf Im 40+ and still have the looks and game to attract 18 year olds, then I deserve that fresh p*ssy.
If I was in that situation and a banging 18 year old showed me she was on this ting I might run through if she looked THAT good.
also c/s

Guest Cipher

No point reallyRelationship will go nowhere as she is likely still in her 'insane' stage and yet to discover ...who she really is <_<If ya wanna f*ck then go ahead I guess I wouldnt do it myself but what you won't the next man will.