Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JOE BETTER BLOW

Whos Heard of JASON MALACHI? MICHAELS TWIN...

23 posts in this topic

This guys sings almost like MJ, aint a bad dancer too. he caused a web storm back in 07/08 as some of his tunes were mistaken to be MJ Secret releases people went as far to say that "Jason Malachi" were t even a real person and MJ was using this as a alter ego to put out his music so he can get an hoist views and opinions on his music without all the controversy, which turned out to be bullshit. Jason is a real person and has a couple videos of him self up on you tube. have a look.i would actually buy dis guys album, hes actually hard. r.i.p MJ. TMZ ARTICLE ON HIMhttp://www.tmz.com/2007/09/21/new-jacko-tr...y-a-white-guy/2

New Jacko Tracko -- Done by a White Guy!Posted Sep 21st 2007 5:15PM by TMZ StaffBelieve it or not, this is guy who fooled everybody into thinking that it was MJ's latest, including a Pittsburgh radio station and pretty much anyone who heard it.His name is Jason Malachi, an Italian-American guy from Silver Spring, MD, who just happens to sound exactly like Michael Jackson. On his MySpace page, he's got three or four tracks available for listening, and let's just say they're all heavily influenced by Jacko, breathy falsetto and all.
HERES SOME OF HIS TUNES... these 2 tracks caused the stormthis tune 'ardperforming LIVE...decent dancer, song is good too.this is his myspace.http://www.myspace.com/jasonmalachias you lot, av clocked im a huge MJ fan...still dis guys hard.

never heard of him..

now you have...he got some very good tunes on his myspace. u think he sounds like MJ?

never heard of him..
Will never be anyone close to MJ in my lifetime again

Well alot of ppl semmed to think so, he fooled radio stations. like power 88. its alot.

Good MJ impersonator

now you have...he got some very good tunes on his myspace. u think he sounds like MJ?
dont care tbh..wont look at his myspace either

lol @ thinking that sounds like MJGTFOthis guy is on boniface levels.

even though he sounds like MJ, i actully think his music is sick. spesh "bigger man" reminds me of MJ. yhyh im a massive MJ fan allow me.

You will get loads of these MJ impersonators coming out thinking they can replace him but it dont matter how good they sound or dance they will be seen like them Elvis impersonators

he came out in 2007, i think he just happend to sound like MJ like he said, MJ was his icon...so maybe he naturally copied him, but still u cnt h8 on him he has talent ragardless, to even be able 2 sing like the legend that is MJ.

this guy is the epitome of a STAN.He comes like that rapper Tha Realest who thinks he's Pac

that mamcita and let go, defo sounds like him, some sound engineers even done sound test... the voice are 98% similar or sumin like that.

chattin sh*t. dont sound like him. tbh i cnt take u serious cos u do this joe better blow bullshit with donutsfor that reason, im out.

JOE BETTER BLOWdat sounds kinda homo doe farmdont u think?

idiot topic nonsense

he cant dance like michael tho

he cant dance like michael tho
man jst did some next 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 choreography:/

always imitated, never duplicated

lol@ppl thinking that MJ is still out thereget a griphe was a legend i cannot lie, but let it go init(ref to the vid titles and shitty conspiricey thats going about)

dont sound like him tbh

Still cant get over man just ripped off JME