Police vs Citizen

Thun

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true though, man's going through central with a megaphone, is that not creating a disturbance. I don't get why they arrested him though.+ I wanna swing a baseball bat to all of those kids heads, f*ck*ng indie cunts
Lol yeah, you know they didnt have a clue what he was talkin about (even proved that at the end when the Policeman put that lad on the spot), they just see someone rebellin and thought it was cool

It's true though, man's going through central with a megaphone, is that not creating a disturbance. I don't get why they arrested him though.+ I wanna swing a baseball bat to all of those kids heads, f*ck*ng indie cunts
Lol yeah, you know they didnt have a clue what he was talkin about (even proved that at the end when the Policeman put that lad on the spot), they just see someone rebellin and thought it was cool
the way they are all cuntsi would walk solemnly behind him as he chanted a good scene from waking life and then walked off knowing that it would GO f*ck*ng NOWHERE LIKE EVERY PROTEST DOES BECAUSE THEY DON'T GIVE A sh*t

This is a good one from him/>>>>>> female police officers
Shame
LMAO shame on them pricksDifferent story in other countries though. I done this in Ghana basically filmed police man taking a bribe next thing I know man is strangling me tryna take my camera coz its wrapped around my neck. Got arrested for that. Spend some time in the police station. Dad buss a bribe then went on my way :lol:

lol f*ck*ng nuttersTo be fair, the guy was goading them and got exactly what he wanted. What's the big deal?Man talks to cops like sh*t. Man gets arrested.Cause and effect
He did not insult them just telling how its meant to be in a free society which resulted in them breaking the lawThe police are there to serve the public not start bullying them demanding he stops his businessHe has every right to ignore him just like you got the right to ignore someone if you choose

Guest Cipher
So your saying speaking in a undermining tone is breaking a law?
He tried to talk to the guy and he was just walking off ignoring them.The Feds were the ones being reasonable
Ignoring them is not breaking the law either.