ur iphone Apps

O.Man

list them, give an idea to what kind of apps there are out there if you got super special onesi gotsSouth park MobileIsimpsonsIM + with PUSHIM for SKYPETouchgrindAnytime poolNFSUTetrisMonopolyTrivial pursuitScrabbleThe sims 3Spongebob Squarepants Tickle meSonicStashetasticIbeerDoom ResurrectiongPianistMelodicaDeadmau5 touch mixCamera bagColour splashJuxtaposerLooptasticCompass Go

blackberry bold has some immense built in speakers but...i played with blackberry bold for a while, and then the curve, pfft f*ck CLOSING programs, f*ck the lag, and theres really not much you can do with itiphone is f*ck*ng amazing tbh, and a jailbroken iphone with all the next office apps can probably be more productive then the blackberry in an office enviromenteverything is better on the iphone, browing internet, playing games, messing with the apps, youtube, general use - but as you can see THIS is all i use my iphone forunless you gonna get blackberry for something it has, i would fully recommend the iphone

AroundMe - picks up ur location and gives the local everything: bars, banks restuarants etcMobile Allowance - lets me know how many minutes / txts I've used / got leftPaper TossTouchCricket - bad boy gameSky NewsCurrencyRed Bull GPFacebookNFSUTerminator ComicVirtual Pool LiteESPN Score CenterECB CricketReal Football 09Topple 2 - games ardFlight Control

TVGuideBubbleLevel - Spirit LeveldB Meter - measures deciblesiFightMotion AlarmParking - DigiMicro - SICK drum programCycorder - Video RecorderPaperTossVirtual PoolHDR CameraiNewsSuper Monkey ballMuscle GainAntiMosquitoFlashlight - very f*ckin handyiQuranSpeak UpSpeedometerBloonsiNapkinNavigon - GPS SATNAV/BASICALLY TOM TOM ON YOUR IPHONESodokuiFLashReadyLet's GolfHiCalcScrabbleTouchgrindMonopolySonicDocsToGo - edit Micrsoft DocumentsAirSharing - good appAroundMeCompassGoOcarina - some virtual fluteiSimpsonsTubeDeluxeBrushes - made some SICK drawingWebsaveStreets of Rageiphone is sick. although might delete half off those apps soon. just looks too cluttered.what other good apps are there

oi nah up this sh*t im vexed

AroundMe - picks up ur location and gives the local everything: bars, banks restuarants etcMobile Allowance - lets me know how many minutes / txts I've used / got leftPaper Toss
Wicked game ...mines are skypefacebookpaper tosssky newscurrency converterphonezap