Defoe, sheringham, hutton, bent etc are pissed

The Somalian

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen a couple pics on his phone of her flu' up, she looked deadout. But yea normal look she is serious. Was out there with that Saskia one also from Big Bro.Whagwan J Lovely.. No napa this year?
Was tempted to but I just had a holiday in miami.You going?

I seen a couple pics on his phone of her flu' up, she looked deadout. But yea normal look she is serious. Was out there with that Saskia one also from Big Bro.Whagwan J Lovely.. No napa this year?
F that. I'd go for a long weekend if it involved playin out but bun a holiday there again.Done Cuba and Vegas already this year and Marbella and La Manga, Spain still to come so i'm chillin.

F that. I'd go for a long weekend if it involved playin out but bun a holiday there again.Done Cuba and Vegas already this year and Marbella and La Manga, Spain still to come so i'm chillin.
Yh i would never do a week there again, a few days would have done me but id rather spend the money on something better. Watch you with all the holidays! My friend was in Marbella couple weeks back, looks lovely!

Yh i would never do a week there again, a few days would have done me but id rather spend the money on something better. Watch you with all the holidays! My friend was in Marbella couple weeks back, looks lovely!
I can't lie, Vegas was all expenses paid and La Manga is a family bring in. Marbella is mad sick crazy. But you can spend a bag in three days and you still look like a pauper.

My bredrin beat Imogen in Marbella a week or so ago. Them girls there.
lol@not posting for about a month and coming back with this.
It's been a while still. They blocked VIP at work and I hardly ever use net when I get home. I jus saw the thread and had something to contribute.What's good anyway fellow pasty guy?
yeah i'm cool, just enjoying summer, u sorted ur whip out?