dem sick brehs there

VENOM

September 14, 2007 FOURTEEN-YEAR-OLD BOY LOCKED UP FOR RAPING BROTHERS AND SISTER BECKTON, DAGENHAM, E LONDON. He threatened his three younger siblings and warned them not to tell anyone after forcing his victims into a bedroom or bathroom to assault them. The children have been left so traumatised they refuse to sleep in their own beds and they wrap themselves tightly in their duvets.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

September 14, 2007 FOURTEEN-YEAR-OLD BOY LOCKED UP FOR RAPING BROTHERS AND SISTER BECKTON, DAGENHAM, E LONDON. He threatened his three younger siblings and warned them not to tell anyone after forcing his victims into a bedroom or bathroom to assault them. The children have been left so traumatised they refuse to sleep in their own beds and they wrap themselves tightly in their duvets.

Guest Lemons

Keep being a stupid f*ck*ng prick being a stupid f*ck*ng prick being a stupid f*ck*ng prick being a stupid f*ck*ng prick what, keep being a stupid f*ck*ng prick being a stupid f*ck*ng prick being a stupid f*ck*ng prick being a stupid f*ck*ng prick come on!durst-fred-photo-xl-fred-durst-6209268.jpg

Keep being a stupid f*ck*ng prick being a stupid f*ck*ng prick being a stupid f*ck*ng prick being a stupid f*ck*ng prick what, keep being a stupid f*ck*ng prick being a stupid f*ck*ng prick being a stupid f*ck*ng prick being a stupid f*ck*ng prick come on!durst-fred-photo-xl-fred-durst-6209268.jpg
:rofl:

:lol:

Guest Flat Ericó
The deepest thing is that i actually don't think venom is gay (don't care tbh), i think he does these type of things for a laugh.
nah hes gayhe reads gay magazines and saw rwd members posing in themthen made a topic then he admited he was a faggot

oh.. u know what i was going thru online court deets innit looking for a bredrins case, and looking for that peadophile in my office's case as welli just happened to stumble across that and did a double take.wether it happened in 2007 i never heard of it and its still sick today as it was 2 yrs ago. if you have a problem then write me an official complaint.

Trust Venom to make this topic
320.gif
:lol: and whos calling me a stupid f*cking prick? what does that even mean in internet terms? can one of you many neeks in here translate that for me. safety
A gay monkey like you
youve been very mouthy of recent. ur avi mus be given you dem fantasy powers. ur a piece of sh*t to me but keep typing ur fraff. i have finally given you attention.

:rofl:
oh sh*t :rofl:

Trust Venom to make this topic
320.gif
:lol: and whos calling me a stupid f*cking prick? what does that even mean in internet terms? can one of you many neeks in here translate that for me. safety
A gay monkey like you
youve been very mouthy of recent. ur avi mus be given you dem fantasy powers. ur a piece of sh*t to me but keep typing ur fraff. i have finally given you attention.
You're a gay monkey with aids./ discussion

we actually have an openly gay user on our forumtimes have changed
innit. and since you came out its surprising how the board has taken to you. u still get boyed but hey you cant be gay ghanain and look like pastor ashimolowo and not expect any backlash