them i cant hack getting beat at fifa guys lol

Creed Diskenth

I hear the most racism on COD.usually they just draw for the word nigger by default. It doesn't matter if the target is black or not. One time there was a clan of english squadies who kept going on that they were really in the army and were "rock ard'". Basically trying to abuse anyone who tried talking back to them. For one whole match they were all talking fake chinese. lol.i just hear regular abuse on SF though

Yea COD worse than FIFA, Mainly the Americans always drop the Nigga line, and man like Macz callin everyone a Paki lmao.
some mistaken identityswear it was you rez an reams with the clan tags as paki?COD is the worst...be running around and here some outburst of racism used to make me crease how it was nuff random

Yea COD worse than FIFA, Mainly the Americans always drop the Nigga line, and man like Macz callin everyone a Paki lmao.
some mistaken identityswear it was you rez an reams with the clan tags as paki?COD is the worst...be running around and here some outburst of racism used to make me crease how it was nuff random
lol I ain't speculating that someone said it, It's fact I remember and surely others must remember you going sick on the mic calling people "Stupid Pakis"I remember someone having it as their clan tag aswell but it wasn't me, my clan tag always said VIP2 or M16.

Lmao he caught feelingsNot even gonna lie, jumped on fifa again yesterday after a long time and this c*nt who as a Villa fan (as it was his team when it first started) he then goes an chooses United, plays an Ronaldo scores 2 against me so im loosin 2 nil, started shoutin an sh*t, proper pissed me offCame back an won 3-2 but i was close to quittin, i dont even know why it annoyed meI dont get the people who dont support United but still go them, this has always annoyed me with fifa..also how come fifa havent updated the transfers yet? of did it end once the season ended due to it being an 09 game?