Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Da Luv Doc

Mad sex stories

86 posts in this topic

Anyone got any mad sex stories you heard about people???I've heard some grim ones, but this one is just filth.One gurl told her friend she got thrush:Girl: I caught thrush of this boy I pulled loveGirl's friend: How do you know babe?Girl: I just know I didGirl's friend: Ok then....... why?Girl: Yeah and we had sexGirl's friend: Ok then, doesn't mean you caught it off himGirl: He had a big scab on his knobGirl's friend: YeahGirl: Then when he pulled it out the scab was gone When I heard this I was like WTF :!:

some guy tld me this story in college, but he's 1 of them guys that loves to hyperbolise, therefore im not sure about it's credibilty.Apparently, some guy wanted to roger his chick and she gave her consent.Foolishly, they did this at a time when she had not had a sh*t in a while.Right in the middle of the act, she f*ckin sh*t all over the sofa.With the mess to great to clean, they were left facing a huge dilema.Which was, "should they tell her parents the truth, or BLAME THE DOG".They chose to blame the dog as a result the parents thought it would be best to put the dog down.As the mess was so great and the dog was elderly, with a history of bowl problems.The gutless sodomites still decided to remain silent.Consquently, the dog was PUT DOWN.

arrrrrrghhhh wtf why did she carry on if she spotted it from early dirty bitch

some guy tld me this story in college, but he's 1 of them guys that loves to hyperbolise, therefore im not sure about it's credibilty.Apparently, some guy wanted to roger his chick and she gave her consent.Foolishly, they did this at a time when she had not had a sh*t in a while.Right in the middle of the act, she f*ckin sh*t all over the sofa.With the mess to great to clean, they were left facing a huge dilema.Which was, "should they tell her parents the truth, or BLAME THE DOG".They chose to blame the dog as a result the parents thought it would be best to put the dog down.As the mess was so great and the dog was elderly, with a history of bowl problems.The gutless sodomites still decided to remain silent.Consquently, the dog was PUT DOWN.
ssddfsfdfdsfsaafdsfdsfdsfdfThat mutt will HAUNT them.

Unless those problems involved the dog shitting in it's bowl I don't see the connection.

Unless those problems involved the dog shitting in it's bowl I don't see the connection.
loool, my bad, bowel

Anyone got any mad sex stories you heard about people???I've heard some grim ones, but this one is just filth.One gurl told her friend she got thrush:Girl: I caught thrush of this boy I pulled loveGirl's friend: How do you know babe?Girl: I just know I didGirl's friend: Ok then....... why?Girl: Yeah and we had sexGirl's friend: Ok then, doesn't mean you caught it off himGirl: He had a big scab on his knobGirl's friend: YeahGirl: Then when he pulled it out the scab was gone When I heard this I was like WTF :!:
f*ck RIGHT OFFTHESE TIMES SHE SAID SHE HAD THRUSH? LOLOLBITCH GOT HERPES

that must be one of them urban myths cos i've heard the same story lol

LMFAOu man keep the ducktales coming

1st story is revolting for reasons;A. She went ahead.B. She felt no way to tell someone afterwards.C. She thinks that is thrush and not something far worse.

thrush aint even a std is it? LMFAO at that dog as well, one of them urban myths but bare funny.

Ive herd that urban myth but the version i recall is one where someone was dogging his ting in whip and she shat all over the seats so he just dropped her off or something

wow @ the first story. cant even finish my food rite now :D

bngfcdjhfdjhfdjyhfdjyfdjyfdjyfdjfdjffjyfActually creasing lololol

back in the day i had a main link, and was grilling her about her lack of spontaneity, and suggest she try giving me head without me having to askshe told me about hw her bedrine gave head to her boyfriend while he was sleeping and he proceeded to piss in her mouthlol life is so f*cked up sumtimes

not the best you will here. but one from when i worked out in this ski resort in france,one of the bars was having a beach party (this place was equivilent to our local pub, we always knew someone in there) and we dressed how british people dress at the beach, so pretty much england football kits and towels. it was our night off so we got pretty hammered and one of my mates pulled and went back to her apartment but in his usual style he drinks so much he cant remember what happened on the night.anyway, he wakes up, and rolls over to see 3 condoms on the floor, first one was used, the second one covered in sh*t, and the third one covered in blood, thinking this girl isnt going to be pleased and there is no chance of her making him a cup of tea he leaves quickly.but doesnt go back to his own place, instead goes back to the bar we were drinking at to meet us, so still wearing his england kit, walks in and shocked by the bloody condom he doesnt divulge what he had see, until we pointed out all the bloody and shitty smears all up legs and arms.i think the he was genuinely scared he had damaged this girl internally

ssddfsfdfdsfsaafdsfdsfdsfdfThat mutt will HAUNT them.

1st story is revolting for reasons;A. She went ahead.B. She felt no way to tell someone afterwards.C. She thinks that is thrush and not something far worse.
Exactly..Shocking!However its one of cmpunks friends so boy not so much shocked anymore.

only read the firsst post nasty to rask

only read the firsst post nasty to rask
It's to f*cked, certain gurls are super raw.Thing is, she must have mashed raw, meaning the scab was rubbing her poontang.

them girls thereone link wanted me to f*ck her last weektelling me something about dischargei asked what it wasshe is telling me about all this goo coming out of her pumtelling me better out than ini felt sickshe called me 11pm wanting to come to my yard and f*ck me i never answered my phone and aint sincei barebacked this ting b4smhclue me up on discharge is it normal?

them girls thereone link wanted me to f*ck her last weektelling me something about dischargei asked what it wasshe is telling me about all this goo coming out of her pumtelling me better out than ini felt sickshe called me 11pm wanting to come to my yard and f*ck me i never answered my phone and aint sincei barebacked this ting b4smhclue me up on discharge is it normal?
Nah man.

discharge is normal with all girls just as long as it int a funny colour n doesn't smell.. but all girls have it tbh