Marlo Stanfield "Baby shower gun battle"

charliechalk

A made-for-tv gun battle erupted outside a Brooklyn baby shower for the wife of a star of the HBO crime series “The Wire” Sunday, killing one teen and wounding two men, cops said.Gunmen unloaded nearly 50 bullets outside the party for the wife of actor Jamie Hector – who played violent druglord Marlo Stanfield on the hit series – then tried to finish off one of the wounded men outside a hospital.“What a gun battle,” a police source told the Daily News. “They have been watching too much TV.”Police and paramedics raced to E. 93rd St. in East Flatbush about 1:20 a.m.Cops found evidence of a running gun battle with at least 46 shell casings dotting about half the block beginning at Avenue B.Two guns were recovered, but no suspects were arrested after the violence that spilled out from the party.Linton Williams, 17, of Brooklyn, died at the scene.As the smoke cleared, someone helped 32-year-old Andrew Filson into a car and raced him to Downstate Medical Center.When the shooting victim got out of the car at the hospital, another vehicle rolled up and someone inside started firing.Police sources said Filson was hit at least once at the hospital.Emergency workers put him into an ambulance and rushed him to Kings County Hospital, a trauma center where he was listed in critical condition yesterday.Walter Parker, 22, was shot in the leg outside the party. He flagged down an ambulance and was taken to Brookdale University Hospital, where he was in stable condition.Hector, a Brooklyn native who has also starred in TV shows “Heroes,” “Jericho” and “The Game,” was said to be at the baby shower for some time.It was unclear whether the actor was still there when the bullets started flying – or why the gunmen targeted the three victims. Hector’s spokesman didn’t respond to calls for comment.Margaret Joseph, who lives near where the shooting started, said she had gone to sleep about 1 a.m., but was awakened by the gunshots.“I jump out of bed and I hear, ‘Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop,’” she said.Another neighbor, who was also in bed when she heard the shots, said, “I was so scared. I rolled out of bed onto the ground to protect myself. Bullets penetrate windows, you know.”Lisa Bruce, 35, who lives on the corner of E. 94th St. and Avenue B, said she was watching a movie at 1:30 a.m. when she heard gunshots “exploding like firecrackers.”She peered out of her window and saw a bloodied victim hiding in the bushes.“He was shouting, trying to tell somebody that he needed help,” she said.“Then the ambulance came, and the man limped out of the bushes and said, ‘I’m shot, I’m shot,’ and pointed to his leg.”“Then they took him away,” she said.http://bossip.com/130312/wife-of-wire-acto...le/#more-130312

As the smoke cleared, someone helped 32-year-old Andrew Filson into a car and raced him to Downstate Medical Center.When the shooting victim got out of the car at the hospital, another vehicle rolled up and someone inside started firing.Police sources said Filson was hit at least once at the hospital.funniest bit in the whole escapadeAnother neighbor, who was also in bed when she heard the shots, said, “I was so scared. I rolled out of bed onto the ground to protect myself. Bullets penetrate windows, you know.” :lol::lol::lol:http://bossip.com/130312/wife-of-wire-acto...le/#more-130312
:lol::lol: