Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flex

FAO Car Owners & Law Savvy

34 posts in this topic

So my car's f*cked.It runs fine for the first 20 minutes of the day and starts progressively getting worse to the point where the engine fails and takes 5 minutes rest to start up again.Gonna cost a pretty penny to fix.Weighing up my options at the moment because i dont wanna pay to fix it knowing that in general it's not in the best of shape. If I were to sell it to someone within the first 20 minutes period, would there be any legal come backs?I know this is an a**hole way out of the problem, but just considering options.

lol, gettin a new car aint the problem, gettin rid of this one is.

If I were to sell it to someone within the first 20 minutes period, would there be any legal come backs?
I wouldn't be worried about the legal aspects of the comeback. You never know who knows who and thats just real talk.

If I were to sell it to someone within the first 20 minutes period, would there be any legal come backs?
I wouldn't be worried about the legal aspects of the comeback. You never know who knows who and thats just real talk.
safe, i considered that still, but after some thought came to the conclusion it's not an issue for me

Sell it as sold as seen

Sell it as sold as seen
am i totally covered by doing so?

Yea cos your selling the car how he/she see's it ive done it nuff times on peds n cars

Yea cos your selling the car how he/she see's it ive done it nuff times on peds n cars
safe brudda, appreciate the info

But in the advert or where ever you advertise it make sure you put sold as seen

safe, i considered that still, but after some thought came to the conclusion it's not an issue for me
Like I said, you never know who knows who. If you're going to con someone at least take measures so they can't trace you.

But in the advert or where ever you advertise it make sure you put sold as seen
lol them bait ones there

settin up a nx fone with a new tmobile chip as we speak :respect:

Sold as seen. and your fine.Keep the receipt. for any comebacks.Selling a car within 20mins is gonna be difficult.

Make them sign a contract nothing too formal, just a piece of paper stating that the car is seen as sold, with their signature at the bottomand obviously make sure you meet the buyer at some location thats not your crib, not about your house being stoned and petrol bombed

Sold as seen. and your fine.Keep the receipt. for any comebacks.Selling a car within 20mins is gonna be difficult.
very, gonna keep man posted for future reference, ads will go live tomorrow

Make them sign a contract nothing too formal, just a piece of paper stating that the car is seen as sold, with their signature at the bottomand obviously make sure you meet the buyer at some location thats not your crib, not about your house being stoned and petrol bombed
yep, this is gonna b emotional for someone.

aint they gonna test drive it?
yeah, will be within the first 20 minutes for that day.

it will have his address on the logbook when they receive it lol.

Don't be a c*nt
happened to me, didn't have too much bad feelings towards the guy when i realised, cos i knew i would do the same thing.

is this car registered in your name?! (or someone you personally know)?

it will have his address on the logbook when they receive it lol.
lmao, just realised. rethink strategy, might hve to register it to a next address now.