FAO Car Owners & Law Savvy

Flex

So my car's f*cked.It runs fine for the first 20 minutes of the day and starts progressively getting worse to the point where the engine fails and takes 5 minutes rest to start up again.Gonna cost a pretty penny to fix.Weighing up my options at the moment because i dont wanna pay to fix it knowing that in general it's not in the best of shape. If I were to sell it to someone within the first 20 minutes period, would there be any legal come backs?I know this is an a**hole way out of the problem, but just considering options.

If I were to sell it to someone within the first 20 minutes period, would there be any legal come backs?
I wouldn't be worried about the legal aspects of the comeback. You never know who knows who and thats just real talk.
safe, i considered that still, but after some thought came to the conclusion it's not an issue for me

If I were to sell it to someone within the first 20 minutes period, would there be any legal come backs?
I wouldn't be worried about the legal aspects of the comeback. You never know who knows who and thats just real talk.
safe, i considered that still, but after some thought came to the conclusion it's not an issue for me
Like I said, you never know who knows who. If you're going to con someone at least take measures so they can't trace you.

Make them sign a contract nothing too formal, just a piece of paper stating that the car is seen as sold, with their signature at the bottomand obviously make sure you meet the buyer at some location thats not your crib, not about your house being stoned and petrol bombed
yep, this is gonna b emotional for someone.

Make them sign a contract nothing too formal, just a piece of paper stating that the car is seen as sold, with their signature at the bottomand obviously make sure you meet the buyer at some location thats not your crib, not about your house being stoned and petrol bombed
it will have his address on the logbook when they receive it lol.

it will have his address on the logbook when they receive it lol.
lmao, just realised. rethink strategy, might hve to register it to a next address now.