FAO Car Owners & Law Savvy

Flex

Guest M12 Part 2

lol just break it up and shot the parts or sell it cash in hand to some kids who want something to practice in, or just sell it straight with its problems. there's always mechanics and extra guys looking to take a gamble on stuff like this. it may be worth more than u think.or even go dealers and p/x it and get a new whip

that'll be another name on the logbook = less money when u come to sell it.also to any normal thinkin person they gonna clock onto the fact u swapped owners then sellin so quick = instant alarm.how about you fix the car then sell it normally.what car is it? whats the symptoms it sounds vaguely like a coil problem. which is'nt so serious. could be a sensor. again not very serious.explain the symptoms, car engine + make.

that'll be another name on the logbook = less money when u come to sell it.also to any normal thinkin person they gonna clock onto the fact u swapped owners then sellin so quick = instant alarm.how about you fix the car then sell it normally.what car is it? whats the symptoms it sounds vaguely like a coil problem. which is'nt so serious. could be a sensor. again not very serious.explain the symptoms, car engine + make.
nah same name, change of address.dreaded fiat punto. had a coil problem at one point was pretty easy to solve when taken to the right guy. the bottom half of the engine is gone certified by two garages, pissed cos jus needed it for another 6 months when i would have got my BM.

nah same name, change of address.dreaded fiat punto. had a coil problem at one point was pretty easy to solve when taken to the right guy. the bottom half of the engine is gone certified by two garages, pissed cos jus needed it for another 6 months when i would have got my BM.
Mk1 or mk2 punto?