So, today's judgement day...

Michel Kane

been down this road (hence me getting kicked out and now living on my own)your good how you handled it I picked up a shank first time and second time I picked up a brick to deal with the niggabruv on a level I know its hard but say sorry and you thought about what you said and you see their pointyour mum might back down but the guy might be chattin sh*t in ur mums ear to get u out the house. Try and save your money coz its not about being put in the street like that to rass been through them f*ckry and it aint nicemove out when you sorted out not about last minute ting

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rah. This really does explain some of the nonsense I see you writing on here sometimes.f*cked up.Its crazy how your mum let this go on for so long and chose a man over her own kids.Shes lost herself in this relationship.Its hard, but sometimes you have to let people walk their own path and love them from a distance, imo

Rah. This really does explain some of the nonsense I see you writing on here sometimes.f*cked up.Its crazy how your mum let this go on for so long and chose a man over her own kids.Shes lost herself in this relationship.Its hard, but sometimes you have to let people walk their own path and love them from a distance, imo
What nonsense are you talking about exactly?

Out of everything I said, you pick out that :D I was referring to your observations on the dynamics of relationships.But you really do have bigger fish to fry..

Out of everything I said, you pick out that :D I was referring to your observations on the dynamics of relationships.But you really do have bigger fish to fry..
Nah, I took on board what you said, just hoped you weren't trying to take a dig there.I agree with you, this whole mess has contributed to the way I look at relationships, but not the way I present it on this forum. If anything, it's taught me what NOT to do, and what type of woman I DEFINITELY do not want./She definitely needs me to stick around, but I can't stay here, out of principle now. By me staying, in a house which I'M not the head of, I'll still be considered 'child'. It's that backwards African mentality. Therefore, this nigga is going to try to tell me what to do, and TBH, its a point where the smallest thing will make me f*ck him up, so no. If I stay, I'm co-signing & I'm not.She's not my 16yr old daughter, love-struck with her 1st boyfriend, she's a 42, mother of 2 kids. She has to take responsibility.

Nah, I took on board what you said, just hoped you weren't trying to take a dig there.I agree with you, this whole mess has contributed to the way I look at relationships, but not the way I present it on this forum. If anything, it's taught me what NOT to do, and what type of woman I DEFINITELY do not want./She definitely needs me to stick around, but I can't stay here, out of principle now. By me staying, in a house which I'M not the head of, I'll still be considered 'child'. It's that backwards African mentality. Therefore, this nigga is going to try to tell me what to do, and TBH, its a point where the smallest thing will make me f*ck him up, so no. If I stay, I'm co-signing & I'm not.She's not my 16yr old daughter, love-struck with her 1st boyfriend, she's a 42, mother of 2 kids. She has to take responsibility.
Yep.Its good you can see the situation for what it is. Some people have their parents on a pedastal, when they dont deserve to be

i never understand such situations, i know a friend with something similar. i dont get parents choosing husband over kids. though its usually your typical situation where its the eldest one who is the main victim cos the other siblings are bit too young to get involved.if you move out where will you go? it may be better to cool off and let her see her mistakes

i never understand such situations, i know a friend with something similar. i dont get parents choosing husband over kids. though its usually your typical situation where its the eldest one who is the main victim cos the other siblings are bit too young to get involved.if you move out where will you go? it may be better to cool off and let her see her mistakes
TBH, it's nothing immediate, it was all discussed 'amicably'. I'll be moving out in the very foreseeable future, was planning to anyway. Friend setting up a house, in Harrow for uni & I'm working so I should be set.But again, no way I'm remaining here.

Damn.Props for dealing with it in such a mature manner. I know I couldn't have done the same.Agree with you that moving out will illustrate your distain for the whole situation, but then on the flip side it gives your step dad a chance to twang your mums head even more. And god forbid he may even turn your bros against you. So now is the time to be ultra careful about what you say and how you move.Hope it all works out for you !

this pic just spoiled the thread for me, couldnt concentrate anymore...
Thought I was the only one, my mind was just wandering.But yeah the saying you cant help someone who wont help themselves springs to mind.You've taken different approaches to no avail so I understand your decision and would probably do the same thing. You not being there for a while may help your mother to see the situation for what it is.