Tippa & Geeneus - LIVE from FWD | Sunday 12th July

Uncle Larry

Brother.That wernt even a dubbage set, some tracks would cross over, but dubbage is just deep house that the man them are making, but instead of calling it deep house, we just say dubbage thats all... but this stuff gee was playing is crackhead business... zinc plays stuff like this aswell

yea some mad bits in there dat i havnt taken to yet but i could imagine that it would sound weighty!! especially the last tracktrack at 28 mins is very very very very very mauhsssssivvveeee! some1 say fack off!very solid set, da way i like music to be mixed no doubt!

Seen, this sounds (thats on the set you posted) has been poppin in Liverpool for a loooooong time now, f*ckin massive up here!! Some big tunes on the set. Thanx for clearin up the whole dubbage ting. Up a set of that kinda stuff if ya have one or get a chance.....Im intrigued.

i swear fidget is alot more electroy aint it?
the last track sounded bare electro-e to me.was big tho.
yeah, thats what Im sayin. I got a couple fidget cds mixed by some locals guys and a couple of the tracks on this Geeneus mix are on there.