Hen do's

djbmc

First off, no i'm not getting married, but if u was, would u let ur missus go on a hen do?Reason i'm asking is i just seen sum f*cked up pics on facebook, i'll post them in here in a bit but boy, if i was the groom the wedding would be off! Knowing wot can sometimes go on on these things would u let her?Ladies, would u let ur man go on a stag do and would u trust him?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea course her husband has seen them and probably let her off saying "its only a bit of fun", lolTo be honest, no wife of mine will ever get pressured into doing this.....not saying she will be perfect etc...but she will know that sum things are classed as 'going too far' or 'pushing the boundaries'..and the pics above fall into these 2 categories

Guest Cipher

Lol Yea but cmon my wifes mates are unlikely to be yorkshire slagsIf the best friend tried to come with a stripper or something, I'd smack her in her face.These type of things are sh*t you are aware of BEFORE ya get marriedTbh BMCYou know what Im saying dont youTHIS situation you are talking about, 90%of the victims are white males between the ages of 22-29R.I.P. to you my friend

Well the woman I will marry won't be some booze-whore, so ..........that type of stuff is out of the question anyway.
this also
dittobut...When it's just ur so called decent girl/wifey attending her next friends hens do, Who is a booze-whore and has dem type of hired strippers... with wine flowing, WOT U GON DO maine??sure there was vid clip on here a while back, from old to young, all the women suckin off the strippers piece as he walked round the tables... wid whip cream... to add to effect.and she comes back home lipsin u.

Some people go a bit too far tbh.My Aunties hen night was in a restaurant then a club.... was kinda dead coz of who she invited but meh.Another aunty went to Tiger Tiger... then a holiday to some next place I didn't go to.Another one had a Ann Summers Party.Wouldn't mind having a Ann Summers party, going for dinner then raving with the girls dressed up in fancy dress... but allow strippers all rubbing their balls in your face.. lipsin up baaaare mandem... what is this!?

Well the woman I will marry won't be some booze-whore, so ..........that type of stuff is out of the question anyway.
this also
dittobut...When it's just ur so called decent girl/wifey attending her next friends hens do, Who is a booze-whore and has dem type of hired strippers... with wine flowing, WOT U GON DO maine??sure there was vid clip on here a while back, from old to young, all the women suckin off the strippers piece as he walked round the tables... wid whip cream... to add to effect.and she comes back home lipsin u.
not my wife, lolshe will know not take take part in such activitieshopefully she will have the same mentality i have of not following suit and doing beyond crazy stuff like that cause their friends thinks its cool to do so

this also
not my wife, lolshe will know not take take part in such activitieshopefully she will have the same mentality i have of not following suit and doing beyond crazy stuff like that cause their friends thinks its cool to do so
we can only hope so mate.

Lol Yea but cmon my wifes mates are unlikely to be yorkshire slagsIf the best friend tried to come with a stripper or something, I'd smack her in her face.These type of things are sh*t you are aware of BEFORE ya get marriedTbh BMCYou know what Im saying dont youTHIS situation you are talking about, 90%of the victims are white males between the ages of 22-29R.I.P. to you my friend
lol, nah mate, this could never happen to me.

Guest Lemons
lol, nah mate, this could never happen to me.
It could definitely happen to me.

How would u feel if pics of ur husband to be surfaced, showing him knee-deep in sum whore's tittays?
can't really compare to havin a photo/vid of ur chick wid a d*ck in her mouth.not as if da man dem, gonna be lickin a strippers fanny for thrills in front of there peeps and gettin videod.tittays are minor. unless wifey got flat chest and insecure issues WILL arise... But still keepin it in perspective. not on levels.

yeah ur right. one guy- i don't know him personally, a friend of a friend. He had a stripper at his stag do, who gave him a little dance, then pinned him down, squatted over him, pulled off the thong and lo and behold a hidden penis flopped down and smacked the bloke on the chin. That guys mates are cunts.

yeah ur right. one guy- i don't know him personally, a friend of a friend. He had a stripper at his stag do, who gave him a little dance, then pinned him down, squatted over him, pulled off the thong and lo and behold a hidden penis flopped down and smacked the bloke on the chin. That guys mates are cunts.
lool,was he blind folded or sumthincudnt he tell it was a guy from when he got the little dance..unless he was that smashed to even see