Buying faulty 360s.

Captain Planet

towel trick will see you getting bare complaints, its a temporary fix that does more harm than good to the console. My advice would be, search the net to find out the process of fixing them, then ask your friend how he intends to fix them. If he's able to fix them the right way go for it.

Lol at this basic hustle.Not worth it g, you'll get cunts 2 weeks down the line like"eh mate, my xbox red ringed, what can i do"IF A BOX RED RINGS. THE HARDWARE IS WORN OUT, IT WILL NOT LAST VERY LONG.you might as well do the real thing.And yes, I sell the real sh*t to avoid this from happening.And no, if you send bare repairs to MS in the same address, MS will turf you.

You can buy my faulty one if you wish. Ive got a unit just sitting dunno what to do with it?Was thinking of getting a warranty stick off of Necksta, and then telling microsoft its got red ring and see what they do. It only had one red ring..
Do it.Get a replacement console, send it to me for flash.And shot it on road for £150.=You getting ur pee back for what u paid for that console I sold you.