Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dubby

Boris is a badman still

10 posts in this topic

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8149313.stm (Video Inside)
London Mayor Boris Johnson has defended his quarter of a million pounds annual contract with a national newspaper for writing articles.Conservative Party leader David Cameron announced at the end of June that all shadow cabinet members must give up any other jobs they hold by the end of the year.
the last line he drops :lol:both sides have good points though

was watching him on bbc news hard talk this morningman is jokes they kept asking him about his racist comments in the papers

that shows how the media and politicians just play a game of bulldogs.didnt that black girl from big brother who goes to brunel get a job for telegraph for 80g/yr to write for them?

the guy is a d*ck but he is funny with it

that shows how the media and politicians just play a game of bulldogs.didnt that black girl from big brother who goes to brunel get a job for telegraph for 80g/yr to write for them?
which black girl

she was dead boring, vanessa i think cos she was my friends good friend and he told me she was gonna write for telegraphi read about it as well. it was only for one year tho so boy. girl made 80g nicely

The one on the legendary year of big breasteses?Why would she be offered a writing contract? SMH

she was dead boring, vanessa i think cos she was my friends good friend and he told me she was gonna write for telegraphi read about it as well. it was only for one year tho so boy. girl made 80g nicely
swear lieutenant on this forum f*cked her still

Man called it 'chicken feed' aswell. Pisstake