Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

job centre plus

59 posts in this topic

what happens at the job centre if i was to go in there and ask for a job ... whats the exact prcoess that happensi need 2 decieve my mum into thinkin im actively lookin for a job when i really have no intentions of gettin any work this summer instead i jus want 2 go gym and sit drinkin rubicon and eating dominoes in my garden till uni starts again :lol: serious question here what should i sayalso can i sign on if im in full time education i want 2 benefit scrounge as well if i can

SURELY THERES VACANCIES IN COSTCUTTER OR NEWSAGENTS? TRY THERE FIRST BEFORE JCP

also can i sign on if im in full time education i want 2 benefit scrounge as well if i can
I went job centre to ask that last year, They said no...

venom ur a clever boy i said i dnt want a job ive gt enough money its more about placating mumsyenough with the cheapshots why dnt u be more productive with ur suggestions or kindly f*ck of

just go on their website n fill in the form and print off a list of results, I swear you get the same result as if you were to go there

just go on their website n fill in the form and print off a list of results, I swear you get the same result as if you were to go there
yes

you need to write ure CV first and hand it in at the job centre. They might do some tests on you to see which skills ure best at.And no you cant sign on if ure at uni. Even if you could, you need to have 3 job interviews a week (or month i cant remember) to be eligable for it

just go in the job centre an print out the job tickets, an tell ur mum u applied 4 dem

go 2 the job centre and say u dropped out of uni if ur first year, say u done hnd if ur second year and decided to leave it due to the economy and all that, then sign on, and in sept say u have changed ur mind, ur going back to unithat should work, swear down i did that, neva asked for a cv or anythin to showu will get £50.50 a week

No terrorists allowed

i always see sore losers with jeans bare low and hoodies on going inside job centre plussmh'd all the way bk home

they don't do anything for you.

go 2 the job centre and say u dropped out of uni if ur first year, say u done hnd if ur second year and decided to leave it due to the economy and all that, then sign on, and in sept say u have changed ur mind, ur going back to unithat should work, swear down i did that, neva asked for a cv or anythin to showu will get £50.50 a week
they need written conformation from the uni. ive already been through it all. also if u get a student loan it counts as earnings and you are not longer eligable for any jobseekers.

Before I went back to university in October '08, contemplated signing on, even though I was in DIRE need.f*ck that, at any cost. Certain zone you can't allow yourself to get to IMO.

ok people well done u helped stave of some abuse she thinks i went there and cooked me culinary cocaine for dinnerim such a sh*t lying sonhaha

ok people well done u helped stave of some abuse she thinks i went there and cooked me culinary cocaine for dinnerim such a sh*t lying sonhaha
why is it that asians have such pushy parents?

tbf my mum has been on at me getting a job whislt in my first year at uni and its continued into the summer. Luckily i have some work sorted at the min but its not guaranteed hours...although it almost is, and its sick pay for what i do. :keeporder:

i start at the record company on september 1stlooking forward to it immensely

why is it that asians have such pushy parents?
the mums are, the dads lay the beat dooooown

Before I went back to university in October '08, contemplated signing on, even though I was in DIRE need.f*ck that, at any cost. Certain zone you can't allow yourself to get to IMO.
for'real....signing on is never the one, allow having that stigma....but if signing on what you have to do THEN you have to do it!

Afgoon if your not looking to get a job but want to pretend to look like your trying, there's no better place than the job centre.

Afgoon if your not looking to get a job but want to pretend to look like your trying, there's no better place than the job centre.
thats what hes doing

thats what hes doing
:confused: I know, that's why I said it.

why dont you say your going to work for your uncle patel at his shop, who your mum doesnt get along with