What is their problem?

Skola

Bus drivers.So I leave the train station quickly, thinking "I wanna catch that bus ... if I hurry I mite make it". Turn the corner, there's the bus, AT THE BUS STOP! DAMN IT. So, I've missed the bus.Wait a sec, the light has gone red and the bus stops about 5meters from the bus stop, good luck or what? So I walk up to the door thinking yes I made it....The bus drvier won't let me on. He shakes his head and points to the bus stop, prick.Wtf is with that? Is this some rule only certain drivers follow? Just aswell the next bus came 2ins later.

Bus drivers.So I leave the train station quickly, thinking "I wanna catch that bus ... if I hurry I mite make it". Turn the corner, there's the bus, AT THE BUS STOP! DAMN IT. So, I've missed the bus.Wait a sec, the light has gone red and the bus stops about 5meters from the bus stop, good luck or what? So I walk up to the door thinking yes I made it....The bus drvier won't let me on. He shakes his head and points to the bus stop, prick.Wtf is with that? Is this some rule only certain drivers follow? Just aswell the next bus came 2ins later.
You must have an uneventful life if that is your contribution to this forum.

StfuI don't come on here to try and entertain you or show off.You can try and get lols at my expense but don't act like u aint been getting boyed off on here since rwd days I remember you

lol yeah it is actually illegal for the driver to let anyone on/off the vehicle at anywhere except the bus stop unless its an emergency. Failure to comply with this COULD result in fines n points on the drivers licence. So thats why some of them adopt the attitute of "f*ck Risking my job because u was too much of a lazy c*nt to get to the stop in time"Lol @ peeps back in the day when the driver wudnt open the door usin the emergency button to open them, n thinkin the driver wud just keep drivin afterwards like everything is bless, lol straight pull over n switch off business are u mwaaaaaad

StfuI don't come on here to try and entertain you or show off.You can try and get lols at my expense but don't act like u aint been getting boyed off on here since rwd days I remember you
Nothing must have happened in your life to the extent that you've started to concoct lies about getting boyed off on a forum I last used probably over 3 years ago.You've proved my point.
Lol @ peeps back in the day when the driver wudnt open the door usin the emergency button to open them, n thinkin the driver wud just keep drivin afterwards like everything is bless, lol straight pull over n switch off business are u mwaaaaaad
The 18, 207 and 83 bus drivers were heartless back in the day (when they were all double deckers)

lol yeah it is actually illegal for the driver to let anyone on/off the vehicle at anywhere except the bus stop unless its an emergency. Failure to comply with this COULD result in fines n points on the drivers licence. So thats why some of them adopt the attitute of "f*ck Risking my job because u was too much of a lazy c*nt to get to the stop in time"Lol @ peeps back in the day when the driver wudnt open the door usin the emergency button to open them, n thinkin the driver wud just keep drivin afterwards like everything is bless, lol straight pull over n switch off business are u mwaaaaaad
am i correct in guessin that, either u or a family member was a bus driver?The way u condone there jobsworth actions kinda hints this

lol this thread reminds me of the time me and my bredrin was running for the bus and i must of got on then wen he jumped on the doors closed and he got squashed, the way his body collapsed in between the doors i was on the floor creasing.

Guest M12 Part 2

i use to press the emergency exit button in college when they used to do this. sometimes they would screw u and just carry on driving. other times they would stop the bus and call "transport police"

lol this thread reminds me of the time me and my bredrin was running for the bus and i must of got on then wen he jumped on the doors closed and he got squashed, the way his body collapsed in between the doors i was on the floor creasing.
On a related note, reminds me of jumping off the old skool (routemaster) buses outside selfridges. Bus was still moving as i missed my stop and took the dirtiest drop in my life, on a bright saturday afternoon. Friends creased for days.

i use to press the emergency exit button in college when they used to do this. sometimes they would screw u and just carry on driving. other times they would stop the bus and call "transport police"
had to draw for this a couple of times when shitty skool kids used to press the bell 20 times before a stop which made the driver just blank the stop, no matter if a single mother or wheelchair bound person was waiting.

bus drivers are the most bitter people alivethere are no safe bus drivers eitheronly those with a half arsed work ethicnot to say ive been parred in the slightest
my dad once said they were the dregs of society.