What is their problem?

Skola

Bus drivers.So I leave the train station quickly, thinking "I wanna catch that bus ... if I hurry I mite make it". Turn the corner, there's the bus, AT THE BUS STOP! DAMN IT. So, I've missed the bus.Wait a sec, the light has gone red and the bus stops about 5meters from the bus stop, good luck or what? So I walk up to the door thinking yes I made it....The bus drvier won't let me on. He shakes his head and points to the bus stop, prick.Wtf is with that? Is this some rule only certain drivers follow? Just aswell the next bus came 2ins later.
yh happened to me not long ago in croydon, was wearin heels my feet were killin mef*cker was jus actin like he hadnt seen me, but another passenger was alerting him to my presencei made a small sceneso frustrating tho, dno why they have to be such bastards

If you see the bus at the stop, just run up to it and get in front of it. If it hasn't left the stop, it's not illegal and he's not going anywhere with you standing in front of the bus. The stop near my house is such that I walk to it from the the direction the bus is heading. I always run into the road from about 20 metres away to make sure he can see me and knows he can't get away without letting me on.And don't get out the way till the doors open. Once they're open, be quick lol.

Bus drivers.So I leave the train station quickly, thinking "I wanna catch that bus ... if I hurry I mite make it". Turn the corner, there's the bus, AT THE BUS STOP! DAMN IT. So, I've missed the bus.Wait a sec, the light has gone red and the bus stops about 5meters from the bus stop, good luck or what? So I walk up to the door thinking yes I made it....The bus drvier won't let me on. He shakes his head and points to the bus stop, prick.Wtf is with that? Is this some rule only certain drivers follow? Just aswell the next bus came 2ins later.
You must have an uneventful life if that is your contribution to this forum.
StfuI don't come on here to try and entertain you or show off.You can try and get lols at my expense but don't act like u aint been getting boyed off on here since rwd days I remember you
Nothing must have happened in your life to the extent that you've started to concoct lies about getting boyed off on a forum I last used probably over 3 years ago.You've proved my point.
You know what, Im not gonna entertain this.Your one of the few people fraffing up my topic just for a (poor) send. Why you care so much about my life? Im livin fine thanks.FYI, im not lying. Ur from manny/brum/leeds or something and used to get sh*t for being from "up north".

You must have an uneventful life if that is your contribution to this forum.
StfuI don't come on here to try and entertain you or show off.You can try and get lols at my expense but don't act like u aint been getting boyed off on here since rwd days I remember you
Nothing must have happened in your life to the extent that you've started to concoct lies about getting boyed off on a forum I last used probably over 3 years ago.You've proved my point.
You know what, Im not gonna entertain this.Your one of the few people fraffing up my topic just for a (poor) send. Why you care so much about my life? Im livin fine thanks.FYI, im not lying. Ur from manny/brum/leeds or something and used to get sh*t for being from "up north".
The only times I have:Been to Manchester a couple of times, once to see man utd and another time for a uni ivewBrum - uni iviewLeeds - some uni sports dayOther than that you will never see me living in those far places. From London. You may have mistaken me for one of the ppl back in the day that gave sh*t ppl from up north, back in 04/05 when it was the in ting and they couldn't really reply coz they were still on 28.8k modems.Now that you're imagination/stupidity has failed you again, you surely don't need me to tell you stay on topic of your own thread.