Uncommon Exercises

Flojo

At the gym most people tend to do the exercises they see other people doing so we're all probably aware of the core exercises like bench flys etcIn this thread I just want people to post exercises that they feel are affective but not done by a lot of people. I'll kick it off withSissy SquatsI haven't seen anybody doing these in the gym but I came across them on a workout plan online, they're particularly good for home workouts.

Guest M12 Part 2

hmmm i always thought a sissy squat was a quarter squat and didnt want any part of it.this looks different, may have to look into learning the form and trying it out

they look haaard!I saw one guy on the pulley machine at the gym wearign sum weird helmet that attached to the bottom pulley, and he was kneeling. He moved his head up and then down, so i guess the exercise was working the back of his neck. Didn't look too appealing tho.

they look haaard!I saw one guy on the pulley machine at the gym wearign sum weird helmet that attached to the bottom pulley, and he was kneeling. He moved his head up and then down, so i guess the exercise was working the back of his neck. Didn't look too appealing tho.
LOLcouple boxer in my gym attatch weights to their forehead and lift them with their neck never seen a specialized helmet for the pulley tho , do u think he crafted the piece himself ?

nah, i reckon his dad gave it to him or something, coz it looked pretty old, he only used it once, probably felt like a twat and put it back in the box.
lolseatedheadharness2s.jpg?
basically that, but it covered more of his head and looked like it was built out of leather straps.headHarness_MEDIUM.jpgf*ck paying $35 for that!