Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Planet

What's Really in Our Food?

23 posts in this topic

Some insight into the sh*t we consume from day to day.

Clashes with BB im afraid.

It aint the same on c4+1. :(Don't ask.

Program is jokes.Farmers spraying up your salad with antifreeze.

Lol they will always cut corners...and costs where they can.Best not to think of it and accept you will lose 5 years of your life......... :D

This is making me feel sick.

No point eating no more.Just box ABB Extreme XXL 3/4 times a day. No need for food

iplayer is me

Lol all these programmes open eyes....for all of five minutes.Supersize me made me more hungry if anything.After they did that supermarket one where there were reusing old chicken or whatever...not even a week later I was in the store giving the woman the eyes so she would throw in a extra couple chicken wings.She gave me one less in the end :(All these accused companies will do is release a statement saying they will review their policies, wait for the hype to die down and go back to using rats heads as...potatoes.

No point eating no more.
Lol, not so sure about that. No one has died eating sh*t, literally. Who remembers that docu about fast food where they said they made hamburgers from every part of the cow, including bowels etc. Still eat em.

No point eating no more.
Lol, not so sure about that. No one has died eating sh*t, literally. Who remembers that docu about fast food where they said they made hamburgers from every part of the cow, including bowels etc. Still eat em.
PM ImHim and ask him about ABB Extreme. Eating food is for chumps

Getting meat, veg and eggs from the farm >>>

Getting meat, veg and eggs from the farm >>>
Aint watched the programme yet, but are u saying it's the supermarket which spray the sh*t on the food after taking it from the farm?

Lol nah, its the process of getting from the farm to the supermarket.

No point eating no more.
PM ImHim and ask him about ABB Extreme. Eating food is for chumps
Don't really wanna be necking weight gainer shakes if i dont have to. Plus allow eating/drinking the same thing 3 times a day for years. The taste will get sickening

Im sure the delicious chemicals they put on are food are good for us and are not used to dumb us down and for soft kill purposes

Im sure the delicious chemicals they put on are food are good for us and are not used to dumb us down and for soft kill purposes
Yeah fluoride is great.

Will have to catch this on iplayer.

No point eating no more.Just box ABB Extreme XXL 3/4 times a day. No need for food
LMDFJDSGKFBRFBNREFNA TE NATD DR NTR NIMHIM>>>>>>>______________Man would have almost 1000 carbs a day and not put on weight.

well if they are then what plan have you and sir alex jones devised to avoid this?