Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roscoe

Who owns vip2

104 posts in this topic

i own it.i'll take 5 bags for it.

you just wanted to up that gif innit/i dont, i just spent the last hour looking for my own birthday topic :(

I wanna buy it.i remember someone tried buying it for 50p last time :)

you just wanted to up that gif innit/i dont, i just spent the last hour looking for my own birthday topic :(
i just wanna make love to your mum

12 jib for a shitty site thats been launched in 2007 and the main site isnt even complete yetand that f*ck*ng red bar at the top

i just wanna make love to your mum
adidas1066.png w677.pngashman.png w674.pngelkapitan.png w672.png

BWLLLLLLLLtoo much for him imo

shut your f*ck*ng mouth roscoe you stupid f*ck*ng c*nti'll take you for scooby doo if i ever catch you slippin on ends f*ckin wastegash

12 jib for a shitty site thats been launched in 2007 and the main site isnt even complete yetand that f*ck*ng red bar at the top
seriously tho :lol:

It will be done today people.

shut your f*ck*ng mouth roscoe you stupid f*ck*ng c*nti'll take you for scooby doo if i ever catch you slippin on ends f*ckin wastegash
says the emo faggot who got ended by 15 year old girls

says the 1.emo 2.faggot who got 3.ended by 4.15 year old 5.girls
1. debatable, not rly tbh2. heterosexual and have been for a while now3. hyperbolic4. at LEAST 135. i wouldnt classify

1. debatable, not rly tbh2. heterosexual and have been for a while now3. hyperbolic4. at LEAST 135. i wouldnt classify
so what are u saying, u used to be homo?

so what are u saying, u used to be homo?
while = undetermined amount of time, could be the 16 years ive been alive.but yeah, im straight now. honest.

c/s the esquilax tries too hard statement

It will be done today people.
I looked at it for the first time in a while just now, read the words "I'm hoping to have some time today." and burst out laughing :lol:

oh well you can all go f*ck yourselves i am sick and tired of being critisized by you people, like you're all perfectyou all have flaws[michael jackson] leave me alone[/michael jackson]

oh well you can all go f*ck yourselves i am sick and tired of being critisized by you people, like you're all perfectyou all have flaws[michael jackson] leave me alone[/michael jackson]
that thing about the emo being debatable.... this is proof here

these wounds do not heal imo ttkk