Who owns vip2

Roscoe

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh, go away you lot.I'm clearly a better candidate.
In what way?Lack of real substantial input is youNeed someone who's on the ball, edgy, young, virile, unafraid.Esquilax '09
nahneed someone who banneds emo spawn like uslam master '09
nahwe need someone who doesnt have the grammar skills of a 40 year old lab ratshutyuhmuh '09
nahwe dont need someone who googles d*ck, cut themselves and is lemons <_< youngeragainst faggots '09

Argh, go away you lot.I'm clearly a better candidate.
In what way?Lack of real substantial input is youNeed someone who's on the ball, edgy, young, virile, unafraid.Esquilax '09
nahneed someone who banneds emo spawn like uslam master '09
nahwe need someone who doesnt have the grammar skills of a 40 year old lab ratshutyuhmuh '09
nahwe dont need someone who googles d*ck, cut themselves and is lemons <_< youngeragainst faggots '09
oh word?

Why does anyone wanna be a mod? Honest question hereWho wants to go ona forum to watch over forum rooms and lock topics?
Artificial/Virtual power FTW.
Now as a mod, randomly posting like this ina topic with no relevance would be greatly frowned upon (probably)As a free-spirited FBO, I can (probably) post old skool Grime videos to my heart's content without incidentNow tell me, is modship REALLY worth it?[Edit: Rant made no sense other than to very subtley derail the topic into a Grime thread]

Guest Esquilax
Why does anyone wanna be a mod? Honest question hereWho wants to go ona forum to watch over forum rooms and lock topics?
Now as a mod, randomly posting like this ina topic with no relevance would be greatly frowned upon (probably)As a free-spirited FBO, I can (probably) post old skool Grime videos to my heart's content without incidentNow tell me, is modship REALLY worth it?[Edit: Rant made no sense other than to very subtley derail the topic into a Grime thread]
lmao nowho takes it that seriously?

Speaking of grime, the original Destruction vocal with bare guys was upped on Grimeforum the other day/weekhttp://www.mediafire.com/?mzw0jtngagy

Lol.I am already a mod anyway.

hmm indeed

This piano version of Ghetto Kyote is far too emosh.If you didn't hear his lil brothers/sisters in the background this could drop nicely in some Opera/Musical in LondonGrime Opera...Patent Pending motherf*ckers.(O yeah also if he didn't slightly flop certain bits)
the written rant that took place in that video was rather humourous

This piano version of Ghetto Kyote is far too emosh.If you didn't hear his lil brothers/sisters in the background this could drop nicely in some Opera/Musical in LondonGrime Opera...Patent Pending motherf*ckers.(O yeah also if he didn't slightly flop certain bits)
man needs to put this out tbh, sounds too sweet, I want the mp3

the written rant that took place in that video was rather humourous
InnitFeelings seem to of been caughtMaybe his tunes are actual sh*t? Coming with a rehash of a beat he made YEARS ago to try prove that hes a sick producer isnt really gonna prove a point if hes claimin off one tune

True say his funky beats aren't sounding too special stillGuy was probably pissed at the amount of Ghetto Kyote remixes there were out there, certain producers claimed remixes and version 2.0s as their own..apparently Kano's vocal of the beat wasn't even an 'official' vocal initially cuz he saved the beat for some MC in the clique, when he realised how much KA destroyed the beat THEN he accepted itHe USED to have cold grime beats but it was more likely a case of the workrate not being there, rather than some 'vendetta' from the legal radio DJsCan't knock him too much guy created an actual Grime classic instro.