Transferring Money from your AC to someone elses

Guest Cipher

Guest Cipher

Im not signed up for online banking.I'm not signed up or any special telphone banking service.Its now 02:50 in the morningI have been advised by the wastrel who I just called up at Abbey that I have to wait untill 07:00 when the special line opens to transfer money into someones accountCan someone verify this for me please.Is there a way I can do this now?A matter of utmost urgency..Cheers.

Guest Cipher
Cipher you could have set up internet banking and sorted it out there and then.Transfers take 2 hours.
Nah internet banking with abbey they have to send you an internet banking pin code n everything, which can take up to 7 days!Now abbey are tryna tell me I can't transfer from my AC cuz of some fraud ting that happened to ME LAST MONTH?!?!!?!!!/IT SONLY £30 I NEED TO TRANSFER ASWELL RLDF SKFHSDFKSDJFDKJSFZ\D#FDFK GKLKDGXDFVXCZXVCV

Natwest's internet banking is limited to just checking your balance n that's it.Can you ring up and transfer money to another account on a different bank?
No. You can only move money between your own accounts.Abbey makes me wait 4 days for the funds to clear while certain banks like HSBC do it near instantly.

Guest Cipher

LOLf*ckL ABBEYHow can someone use my deets to buy something in germany last month yeaabbey takes no precautions to stop this happening again, which I thought was strange but I assumed they would call for authorisation of any other transactions of a similar natureYESTERDAY someone tried to buy something again, in Holland, with my deetzSo they froze my accand now they are sending me a new card and everythingwhat the f*ck kind of bank is thisall i wanted to do was take out £30 that I owe someone and transfer it to their accnow since they have frozen my sh*t and invalidated my card, i cannotseriously is this a jokesh*t aint a game what are they playing atanyone recommend a good bank cuz I am bouncing from them ASAPstill struggling to understand whats happening tbhDO THEY THINK THIS IS A GAME?!

TRANSFER MONEY TO THE SAME BANK IS INSTANTTO ANOTHER BANK IT CAN TAKE UP TO 4 DAYS... HOWEVER THESE DAYS WITH HALIFAX IT TAKES 2... THEY MUST OF CHANGED IT...NEARLY 95% OF BANKS OFFER TELEPHONE AND INTERNET BANKING SO WHERE IS ALL THIS TALK COMING FROM...?IF U HAVENT GOT TELEPHONE BANKING DO IT OVER THE INTERNET... IF U HAVENT RECEIVD UR INTERNET BANKING PINS THEN LOOKS LIKE UR GONNA HAE TO WITHDRAW THE MONEY AND GIVE IT TO WHO EVERFUKKIN ELL UR DILEMMA ISNT ROCKET SCIENCE