Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr Invincible 49

HOTSTEPPA & THE FUNKY ALLSTARS (Take it Higher)

38 posts in this topic

I dont know if there is already a thread about this. Now me for one hate how funky has taken over the raving scene and that has made me resent the music. I normal prefer more soulful house but i cannot lie this tune is too much. gets bare pull ups when i have heard it out and about! LOL @ the Bait politics between hotsteppa and play ent so no Coldsteps or Zest but the line includes....DogtaniunCreeperGracious KTribal Magz (King Ent)!!!RiskgoMC KaosKIG FamilyFunky Dur Dee DeeMaxwell DHold tight all the family involved in this one. What do you lot think. Even tho couple of my people are involved....This is a good tune but one step closer to UK FUNKY dying and me personally am happy! The sooner that gets kicked out and bashment/hip hop etc comes back in the better for me lol

shittest uk funky tune i have heard all year

loooooooooooolyou put it out there, still thats a bit harsh

c/sOne of if not the worst songs in any genre I've heard this year. Cant believe how poor it is.

Dont even know where to startIt all went wrong from the the first drum kick :lol:

2nd shittest uk funky tune i have heard all year
this takes the number one spot for me!/If this is funky's equivalent of POW! then this jus goes to show how low the levels are.

Heard this last night at my friend's place.I dont like it. It is piss poor. It'll blow. Gracious will get SEVERAL pull ups.Sad times.

lol@this
the scenes disgraceful.

Thing is there is a lot of music coming of London on a house thing at the moment (just need to check certain Rinse/Deja shows to prove it) but this sort of stuff makes no sense to me at all.People are actually feeling these tunes? Just weird man.

wtf is this sh*t im not even a fan of mc's over funky as it is but all star tune of funky mcs who are mixing up different bars of their and just about squeezing it in a 8 bar is appalling

>>>>>>>>> Kaos

its ite still woulndt go out my way to kop doe

lol@this
the scenes disgraceful.

Llow dat singer aswell autotune is swag on funky and she can't even sing

its offical coldsteppers are kiling funky, i swer these man are on thier own bandwaggon

WHAT THE f*ck IS THIS sh*tSMH³

LAME....

lol@this
the scenes disgraceful.
c/s also dogtaniun has fallen off so hard it's a shame

lmao fully deadoutbig up magz tho

Not feelin it. Suprises me dogtaniun wanted in on this too.This is why I'm only reachin raves of people I know / Circle / Minimal Tech these days.Choopidness.

uno wot, i heard this at a rave on sat night n i said it sounds ok 4 da clubs, i only catched the gracious n tribal part of it and was just listenin 2 da beat.now after listenin 2 it properly, i really dnt like it 1 bit because it seems like manz lyrics have been chopped out n sh*t.. take Riskgo's lyrics since wen hav i heard him in a rave spit 1 n arrhh den vibemaker in the same 8?funky dee - i salute u and before the dude finishes sayin 'u' but are you gonna bang doe.... take that into context... y would u salute a man den ask are u gonna bang? dnt make sense! needs 2 b redone and redone properlyim not supportin this, neva!

This only proves uk funky is sh*t.Followers are only liking it due to bandwagoning.UK Funky = joke ting