Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
streets.

I NEED A NEW PHONE

21 posts in this topic

I need a new phone. I have a blackberry that works fine, but my good old Nokia that I've had since 2004 is finally starting to fail on me.I am looking for a decent 2nd hand Nokia. It doesn't have to be anything flashy, it just needs to work. thats my only criteria. I'm looking to spend about £50 but if someone has the right phone I'll go up to a bill.I could have used Gumtree, but I would prefer to help out a fellow VIP member. Holler on PM's if you have anything, if your not too far I'll link you between now and Saturday with cash.

£50 ya nah. some 6210 bidness. jack a tramp..hes sure to have suttin like thator look on ebay

3310£10 with charger

Someone hook me up with an iPhone at crackhead prices please, safe

N95 with charger.Change the case and you're fine.

i got an 8310 perfect condition. includes classics such as Hurdy Gurdy, Kick, The Entertainer, Auld Lag Sign, and Mexican Hat Dance

Might need to your up price tag.Got a n73 and even envirofone quoted me 60 pound for that when i last checked

Gonna shot my N95 for a bill if ya want.

N95 with charger.Change the case and you're fine.
how much

Make me an offer I can't refuse.Supply and demand my brother. Supply and demand...

Somebody set me a 3210 or 3310Them non failing phones thereMy sony ericcson doesnt feel it needs to work

just get the Nokia 6300.

funny i was lookin to bid on a nokia banana phone on ebay, £80 spankersthem classics therematrixczs.jpg

funny i was lookin to bid on a nokia banana phone on ebay, £80 spankersthem classics therematrixczs.jpg
f*ck*ng 80 smackeroons?!?!i must admit i would enjoy one of them, just for the lulz

f*ck*ng 80 smackeroons?!?!i must admit i would enjoy one of them, just for the lulz
u back that out to take a gashes number if she aint atleast 25 u getting DUCKED!!!

u back that out to take a gashes number if she aint atleast 25 u getting DUCKED!!!
just throw it at her, it's probably heavy enough for mild concussion

Somebody set me a 3210 or 3310Them non failing phones thereMy sony ericcson doesnt feel it needs to work
truss them phones have longevity man, my k800 died today r.i.pNow its like they bang out phones that dont live past 2-3 years.