I NEED A NEW PHONE

streets.

I need a new phone. I have a blackberry that works fine, but my good old Nokia that I've had since 2004 is finally starting to fail on me.I am looking for a decent 2nd hand Nokia. It doesn't have to be anything flashy, it just needs to work. thats my only criteria. I'm looking to spend about £50 but if someone has the right phone I'll go up to a bill.I could have used Gumtree, but I would prefer to help out a fellow VIP member. Holler on PM's if you have anything, if your not too far I'll link you between now and Saturday with cash.

Guest Esquilax
funny i was lookin to bid on a nokia banana phone on ebay, £80 spankersthem classics therematrixczs.jpg
f*ck*ng 80 smackeroons?!?!i must admit i would enjoy one of them, just for the lulz

funny i was lookin to bid on a nokia banana phone on ebay, £80 spankersthem classics therematrixczs.jpg
f*ck*ng 80 smackeroons?!?!i must admit i would enjoy one of them, just for the lulz
u back that out to take a gashes number if she aint atleast 25 u getting DUCKED!!!

Guest Esquilax
u back that out to take a gashes number if she aint atleast 25 u getting DUCKED!!!
just throw it at her, it's probably heavy enough for mild concussion