Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Benjamin Disraeli

Public Service Announcement 2009

8 posts in this topic

I would just like to confirm...That I have swine flu.Been in my yard for the last 4 days straight.I am running a bit skint though so if you want someone banged up for money or would like someone delt with, point me in their direction and I will cough on them.This is no joke.

u got tamiflu?dont know why this sh*t aint effected me yetamount of ethnic minorites i come across in my everyday life im surpised i aint got ricketts or polio

u got tamiflu?dont know why this sh*t aint effected me yetamount of ethnic minorites i come across in my everyday life im surpised i aint got ricketts or polio
LOL!I sometimes wonder the same.Yeah, I am on the Tamiflu. Stopped taking it today though cause I can't be f*cked anymore.

this girl who has it told me it gave her diarehea in the mornings and thats why she wont stay the night at my house is that true?or is she seeing her boyfriend behind my back at night?

Thun, I reckon everyone in Britain is going to blessed with the vaccine which is going actually help us and then watch the 3worlds disappear...

THERE IS A GOD
Pretty much.

this girl who has it told me it gave her diarehea in the mornings and thats why she wont stay the night at my house is that true?or is she seeing her boyfriend behind my back at night?
Yeah, it does give you the shits.Trust me, my toilet knows this.