Subway

Eskay Jones

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares about halal. they have reggae reggae source subs now.subway is decent still, cos in supermarkets or them corner shops you pay more for sh*t thats buried in mayo
whats your beef with halal? no punsubway is sh*t and nasty. all the food has got the same smell.I go tesco if I want a something healthy.

who cares about halal. they have reggae reggae source subs now.subway is decent still, cos in supermarkets or them corner shops you pay more for sh*t thats buried in mayo
whats your beef with halal? no punsubway is sh*t and nasty. all the food has got the same smell.I go tesco if I want a something healthy.
MY BEEF IS THAT WE DONT WANT HALAL MEAT SOLD IN OUR SHOPS. IF U WANT HALAL MEAT THEN GO TO PFC AND ALAKBAR KEBABS.OTHER THAN THAT THERE IS NO BEEF. SUBWAY IS NOT NASTY ITS THE BEST MAINSTREAM SANDWICH SHOP AROUND. BETTER THAN M&S, BETTER THAN ALL SUPERMARKETS, BETTER THAN MANY OF THE LOCAL DIRTY TURKISH,ITALIAN,ASIAN,WHITE SHOPS MAKING SANDWICHES THAT THEY MAKE YOUR SANDWICH AND THEN WIPE THEIR ASSES AND NOSES THEN TAKE YOUR MONEY THAT TRAMPS HAVE sh*t ON , GIVE YOU YOUR CHANGE AND THEN GIVE YOU YOUR SANDWICH.

BLOOD HOW CAN YOU TRY TELL ME ABOUT MY BITS???RITAS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> _____________________________________________.
it's mine too fella.Nagina is ten times better than that sh*t hole.
SEEN I'VE BEEN A RITA'S REGULAR FOR A LANG TIME.WHERES NAGINA???

Meatball subs are decentWhat pisses me off about subway is the way they make the sandwichHave they not eaten a sub before?If u put the meatballs in the hingle in the bread, and pack the salad on top, its a bitch to eat...with the f*ck*ng meatballs to one side and sh*t.Same with other meats, laying it over the hinge (for lack of a better word) so that when they close it over, the meat doubles over on one side and there's barely any on the otherWen I worked there u shuda seen my subs some proper labour of love never rushed

MY BEEF IS THAT WE DONT WANT HALAL MEAT SOLD IN OUR SHOPS. IF U WANT HALAL MEAT THEN GO TO PFC AND ALAKBAR KEBABS.OTHER THAN THAT THERE IS NO BEEF. SUBWAY IS NOT NASTY ITS THE BEST MAINSTREAM SANDWICH SHOP AROUND. BETTER THAN M&S, BETTER THAN ALL SUPERMARKETS, BETTER THAN MANY OF THE LOCAL DIRTY TURKISH,ITALIAN,ASIAN,WHITE SHOPS MAKING SANDWICHES THAT THEY MAKE YOUR SANDWICH AND THEN WIPE THEIR ASSES AND NOSES THEN TAKE YOUR MONEY THAT TRAMPS HAVE sh*t ON , GIVE YOU YOUR CHANGE AND THEN GIVE YOU YOUR SANDWICH.
ok boss calm down