Hot Sauce

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

Any one else here a hot sauce enthusiast?I'm not talking encona and tobasco type of thingLike sauces that are created with the purpose of harming your tongueI wanna start a collection of these type of sauces, some examples being;Blairs 16 million reservehttp://www.hotsauce.com/v/vspfiles/photos/...-Million-2T.jpgtbh this isnt even a sauce, its crystalised capsaicin which is the hottest element known to manDaves Insanity Saucehttp://www.carolinasauce.com/images/coded/...-1062204841.jpghave tasted this one, pretty GNARLYheres a list of all the sauces in terms of heatany one own/ interested in all this hoopla?http://www.chez-williams.com/Hot%20Sauce/hothome.htm

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like hot sauce but not over the top. I don't want to have to be constantly drinking water whilst me food goes cold. All running my front teeth along my tongue to try and cope with the heat.

Guest Esquilax
I like hot sauce but not over the top. I don't want to have to be constantly drinking water whilst me food goes cold. All running my front teeth along my tongue to try and cope with the heat.
It gives you a rush of endorphines, which is why people like it.Water is a BIG NO when you're eating hot stuff, it just swirls it around your mouth and makes it worsealso, the active ingredient in the hot sauces, capsaicin, is not soluble in water, imagine washing grease off with water

lol was in a chinese yesterdaychicken with black bean sauce and some next chili they made in the back along with chopped chili and soy saucethe heat was a lotthe amount of Tchintao(sp?lol) that got consumed with out it helping was a lot/NW peoples check out Water Margin in Golders Green best resturant in London hands down

Guest Lemons
lol was in a chinese yesterdaychicken with black bean sauce and some next chili they made in the back along with chopped chili and soy saucethe heat was a lotthe amount of Tchintao(sp?lol) that got consumed with out it helping was a lot/NW peoples check out Water Margin in Golders Green best resturant in London hands down
f*ck*ng delicious beer.

It gives you a rush of endorphines, which is why people like it.Water is a BIG NO when you're eating hot stuff, it just swirls it around your mouth and makes it worsealso, the active ingredient in the hot sauces, capsaicin, is not soluble in water, imagine washing grease off with water
Boy, what should you be drinking when having hot sauce then?

f*ck*ng delicious beer.
trusthad about 5hold tite the bill being 45 between 2 people :lol: was worth itI recommend everyone visits this place once atleasthttp://www.london-eating.co.uk/3320.htm

milk apparentlyits disgusting after u just had something hot though

Guest Esquilax
milk, yoghurt, eat breadwater would offer a more placebo type effect if you get me How do I get rid of the burning feeling? If you burn your mouth with chilli, drinking water will do no good because capsaicin is not soluble in water. (It's like trying to wash away grease with water) Fat will do the trick - and that means drinking milk, eating yoghurt, ice cream or even peanut butter. sauce: www.chilliworld.com