Hot Sauce

Guest Esquilax

Who really knows about the hot sauce from the west indies that comes in old Lucozade bottles, and whoever made it just sticks their own label on?sh*t will lick arf ya head
llooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolTheres a couple of bottles in my yard...I dnt wanan try itnot even the hotnessI dread having to sh*t it out

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

curry tonightim not as ON the pain spice as i was the other day, so i'll go for a mid level pain i reckonmaybe a vindaloo, probably a hot madras though

Guest Esquilax
5 scotch bonnets is standard for me when i sh*t my ass evens burns (no homo) thats how serious i am when it comes to peppers not one for the sauces
you should eat the red savina habanero, it's the hottest chili proven on earththe naga jolokia is yet to be confirmedred savina will make you trip

Guest Esquilax
whos tried this?m16a.jpgBLOW UR HEAD OFF.
LOLA hot sauce called 357 Mad Dog. Sounds sick.
that bullet u get, unscrew and theres a tiny spoon in itsick
what you tried this yeah?
yh was VERY hotI dont know about scovilles wats a high amount?
sixteen million scovilles is chemically the hottest it can get which is pure capsaicin crystalsmad dog 357 is 375,000 scovilles, which is pretty f*ck*ng hot, still.considering tobasco is like 2000-ishand daves insanity sauce (the hottest ive personally tasted) is 80, 000 scovillesyeah it's pretty GNARLY, dude

sixteen million scovilles is chemically the hottest it can get which is pure capsaicin crystalsmad dog 357 is 375,000 scovilles, which is pretty f*ck*ng hot, still.considering tobasco is like 2000-ishand daves insanity sauce (the hottest ive personally tasted) is 80, 000 scovillesyeah it's pretty GNARLY, dude
i've had that be4, and i personally do not see the pointi couldn't taste the food anymore, just sum overwhelming heatwater didn't do sh*t either, felt like my mouth was on fire for a good 5 mins

i've had that be4, and i personally do not see the pointi couldn't taste the food anymore, just sum overwhelming heatwater didn't do sh*t either, felt like my mouth was on fire for a good 5 mins
80, 000 must be f*ckin hot...But yeah after a certain time theres no point u cant taste sh*t if its too hotlike a Madras indian curry is f*ckin hott

• 2 weeks later...

Tried the milk thing today.Almost instantly cleared my mouth of the heat. Like seriously, only a tiny amount was left. Did it after food was finished though, as I can't see myself drinking while eating.

Guest Lisa Turtle

went to one party, some ghanignog made the jollof rice, couldn't taste anything but pure pepper, was one of the most unsatisfying meals i've ever had, considering I hadnt even eaten that day.was just vex