The Worst Day Of Summer Has Arrived!!

A Bit Better

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These things are evil, hate them more than wasps.
nahhh..they are evil, but wasps are soldiers of the devil im sure of it.. i was outside my uni earlier waiting for a mate, tryin to look cool as some girls walked past when some bastard wasp tried to attack me, no way you can look cool when you're running away from a wasp.. :(

I hate wasps way more than flying ants. It's f*cked how a bee or wasp can mess up your casual walking about your business because you have to beware of it stinging you.Who remembers a few years back when this wave of African wasps were in London and they were like twice the size of normal wasps? That was f*cked.I'm just glad we don't get hornets in this country.

Lol at the amount of bee bodies on my windowsill right now. Every morning I'm frightened out of my sleep by 1 buzzing around my head. Yet I refuse to close my window at night.
LOLThem ones. Hot summer nights you sleep with the window open. You wake up to hear a wasp/bee buzzing and constantly headbutting the window because it doesn't know how to get out. Proper puts me on edge. Can't relax until they are gone.Even a few days ago, I wasted about 20 minutes trying to kill one wasp that couldn't get out. Was waiting for it to get into a clear enough position to kill it with a sipper. Felt stupid after, but then I remembered how much a wasp sting hurts, especially to the head.

Lol at the amount of bee bodies on my windowsill right now. Every morning I'm frightened out of my sleep by 1 buzzing around my head. Yet I refuse to close my window at night.
LOLThem ones. Hot summer nights you sleep with the window open. You wake up to hear a wasp/bee buzzing and constantly headbutting the window because it doesn't know how to get out. Proper puts me on edge. Can't relax until they are gone.Even a few days ago, I wasted about 20 minutes trying to kill one wasp that couldn't get out. Was waiting for it to get into a clear enough position to kill it with a sipper. Felt stupid after, but then I remembered how much a wasp sting hurts, especially to the head.
Haha trust me. The way I wake up every morning with a feeling of dread. And you dont have to tell me twice about the wasp sting. Got shanked by one nicely last year results time. I swear to God I nearly had a heart attack out of my sleep.f*ck all flying insect like creatures. Not feeling thier existence.

one of my horrible neigbours moved away last yr. they had all these flowers in front of the house and i hated dodging wasps at odd times of the day. these fools still look for pollen at 7pm catching me unawares. i used weedkiller once in 06 and put it in their pots.

had a wasps nest in my loft at my old houseall i can say is if you have more then 1/2 wasps in a certain area in a week call the council before you have 100s a daythe nest was bigger then mehad a picture but lost my phone

had a wasps nest in my loft at my old houseall i can say is if you have more then 1/2 wasps in a certain area in a week call the council before you have 100s a daythe nest was bigger then mehad a picture but lost my phone
I wanted to see that pic because that sounds f*cked.