Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
n/a

What players from the team u support are loyal

87 posts in this topic

this new age of football is abit of a joke not many seem loyal these daysu got people like john terry whose 'mr chelsea' asking to hear what man city are sayinwhen ur already on 130k a week like Terry is at chelseawhy would u go to man city for 30/40k a week morei blame the agents nd dumb footballersbut anyway who is loyal from ur team e.g. wouldnt be on the 1st flight to manchester if they hear bout 170k a week??/??

Ledders!!

Arsenal - ToureClichyCescRVP

whats wrong with what terry has doneloyalty in football is dead...

Loyalty still lives, but it is very rare in the modern game.Each team should have one player, at least who you can describe as loyal.I can count one from Spurs, unfortuantely.

CechJoe ColeLampardObi MikelEssien

Obi Mikel?:lol:/Giggs, Scholes, Neville to start with. Evra probably too, but you never know really.

Clichy, Cesc, Almunia (cos he has no choice), Denilson, RVP BendtnerKolo before the transfer request but think that was more a statement rather than he wanted to go through with it.Think the above will only leave when we choose to sell them.Nasri looks like he could be a loyal guy as well, same with Theo and Gibbs.

Giggs Scholes NevilleFletcher O'Sheamaybe Rooney Hopefully Wellbecki'm looking at it from a point of view where If we had a Juve situation who'd stick around

A loyal player is a career one team player.lol @ Rooney."Once a blue always a blue.."Fast forward a few years and he's kissing some other teams badge infront of those fans who he said that to.

What makes me laugh is plp only care about loyalty when the club actually still want the player. When that player is surplus to requirements they get booted fast, regardless of whether they want to stay or not.

A loyal player is a career one team player.lol @ Rooney."Once a blue always a blue.."Fast forward a few years and he's kissing some other teams badge infront of those fans who he said that to.
A part of me thinks Rooney left Everton partially because he's relationship with Moyes was soured by his agent and because at the time they needed the money the reason for the badge kissing stuff was becasue the Everton fans gave him an unbelievable amount of stick i read an interview he done for a magazine (cant remember which) and he said he still is an Everton fan and his kids will be also. same as Phil Neville he's still a red he just doesn't play for United anymore he was still loyal though.i dont doubt at all that Everton's score are the first he looks out for when the results bar comes up on sky sports.if they didn't give him as much stick he wouldn't do any of that badge kissing stuff

Absolutely no one, when matt etheringhton left it f*cked me up, he was my guy. Look @ upson, he was any washed up guy. We rejuvinated his career, but he's sold his yard already Even cole, I know he'll try rollHow da f*ck can the captain roll on a "f*ck this ting"How old r u boss, ur finished anyway. Spectors ready for this

What about the likes of Noble and Sears you don't think they'll hang around

What makes me laugh is plp only care about loyalty when the club actually still want the player. When that player is surplus to requirements they get booted fast, regardless of whether they want to stay or not.

Ledley.. but then perhaps if he hadn't had his injury problems he would have gone years ago... maybe Dawson.. A year ago I would have said Keane was really loyal to us, but i was wrong there lol..

Why would u go to man city for 30/40k a week more
Why not?Yeah they are rich, but shiiiiiiiit £40,000 a WEEK is still a massive amount of money.If I was with a company for 5-6 years, would i change jobs at the drop off a hat if a company offered them p's? yep.

Working for some company in the city and playing for a football club which you have loved since you started watching the game are two completly different things cant really compare the two.i'm aware this doesn't apply to every player

not 1. money talkstheyre bringingin this tax ting to take half ur wages if u earn a certain amount. will probs further fuel these money hungry scumbags

LEDLEY THE f*ck*ng BOSSMAN KING

Why would u go to man city for 30/40k a week more
Why not?Yeah they are rich, but shiiiiiiiit £40,000 a WEEK is still a massive amount of money.If I was with a company for 5-6 years, would i change jobs at the drop off a hat if a company offered them p's? yep.
i hear that nd so would i but footballs abit diff reallyi would expect someone like pascal chimbonda to do it but john terry always tried to come across as tht loyal guy40k is 40k i no but still id like to think as someone whose already a multimillionaire he would rather play at a higher level than take it

What about the likes of Noble and Sears you don't think they'll hang around
Noble will definitely go Chelsea on a lampard ting in a few years. Sears is a tough one tbh, I dno if he'll make it