ITS AN N64!!!!!1!1

Guest Esquilax

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what was that game and you was on a building site or something and had to drive around big jcb'si dont even remember the game properly and what u had to dosomeone must know what im on aboutbomberman64 was alright but not better than the snes versions

i think the n64 pad was perfect full stop, that trigger button was geniusps3 pad cramps up my hands
I agreeWas at a mates who has a ps3 on fifa and by the end of the match my hand was aching, shits too smallIm glad i went with an xbox...but i didnt used to like xbox pads either until i got one

Guest Esquilax

doesnt work for me on hd tv, a blessing in disguise i reckon, it would look prrroooppperr swagmario 64 is shyower, im stuck on the ice ting, i keep falling off the side on the ice slide bit :(and lol at the thread floppage, at least you guise got some nostalgia out of itFAQHow much did you get it for?Brothers GF lent it to me.Why don't you have Goldeneye or Mario Kart?Didn't come with the bag of stuff, i would be a little prick if i said "what, no goldeneye or mario kart yeah?" and threw the load on the fire.

Guest Esquilax
Zelda ocarina of time, hardest game of all time ?you could actually be wondering around for weeks if you had no idea what to do next
lmao, im on the second levelalready kinda stumped