Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Somalian

free £10 hmv voucher for west youths who have sex

19 posts in this topic

you must live in Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea or Westminsterhttps://www.check-kit.org.uk/order_a_test_k...amp;batuid=1000Free £10 HMV E-Voucher when you send off for a free chlamydia test (London Only)The test is very simple - you will not need to be examined.To request a Check Kit Chlamydia postal kit you must:* be aged 24 or under* live in Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea or Westminster* not have any symptoms* only order a kit for yourself.Check Kit is part of the NHS.. The kit you will receive will be the same one used at your local Sexual and Reproductive Health Clinic. Because we are part of the NHS, your kit and any treatment you need will be completely free. You don't even have to pay to post the kit back to us. Please note we do not post treatment.This service is free and confidential. Your test will arrive by post in an unmarked envelope with full instructions.

= send us yo DNAyes paro
Well that does time in with "government want to test kids for gang gene"

too many gays in west, giving out nasty sh*t

:/

:/
jam, im joking....

= send us yo DNAyes paro
Couldn't believe I read that...

i heard that in East, the gay community bad up the mandem, cuz thats how moist they areis this true?

dem bribes there

I just did it and I don't see nuffin for no e-voucher. I've been e-had.

At my university they were giving out free cinema tickets lol.

lol @ westnar im jokin..not really

= send us yo DNAyes paro
Couldn't believe I read that...
huh?
A 'gangster' gene has been found that influences whether teenage boys turn into violent gang members.Those with a less active version are twice as likely to join a gang and four times more likely to use a gun or knife if already part of a gang, a study shows.The gene does not have the same eff ect on teenage girls – it is found on the X chromosome, so they have a second copy of the gene as back-up.

This is a good scheme.Youths are not interested in stupid goverment schemes dreamt up by middle aged men. Youths will get involved when its something that interests them or if there's gain from it.Due to the internet creating a new type of relationship, STD's are spreading FAST. Youths mainly cant be bothered to go clinic so offering them £10 worth of vouchers to do it from home is a viable alternative.

Why would you want a £10 hmv E voucher? if you got the internet everything in hmv is free

Why would you want a £10 hmv E voucher? if you got the internet everything in hmv is free
There's still 100'000's of people that buy music and entertainment on a weekly basis.