Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corrigan

Even Scoucers are riding on Jay-z now

31 posts in this topic

Scousers>>>>creating chants and sh*tI see you Joel

funny still

Yeah, i heard about thisSmh is all i can say tbh, them same people will be bangin jay z's next album when it drops

Yeah, i heard about thisSmh is all i can say tbh, them same people will be bangin jay z's next album when it drops
This.

has done this in like 4 diffrent european countries nowtaking shots, left right up down centre diagonally.

Smh is all i can say tbh, them same people will be bangin jay z's next album when it drops
c/sThis is Cringeworthy

I honestly had to turn it off after about 2 seconds, if I wanted to hear that rabble I'd go and sit in the kop end. (when liverpool were winning or had just scored)_____>>Scousers

This.

Lol he's on twitter now engaging in some banter with Bow wow -"I NEED THAT 1ST $100,000 HOMIE... I GOTTA BUY SOME SUPPLIES N AMMO FOR THIS WAR WITH ROCAFELLA LMAO....."

I honestly had to turn it off after about 2 seconds, if I wanted to hear that rabble I'd go and sit in the kop end. (when liverpool were winning or had just scored)_____>>Scousers
:unsure: Hes been doin this type of thing all tour

This.

ive seen the videos in other countrys where he been telling the crowd to say " old ass nigga"...did he say it in liverpool?

ive seen the videos in other countrys where he been telling the crowd to say " old ass nigga"...did he say it in liverpool?
Yhh i seen this too, dont think he done it here though, i was told about what happened in the video in this thread but didnt hear him doin thisDoubt it wouldve went down well with the demographics of the crowd lol (judgin by the video)

What a f*ck*ng idiot who remembers this

Game (Commentator)](You know what speakin of JayThat just makes me roll downNow your song westside story)Ohh Ohh(You got a line that saysDont wear throwbacks Or drive, ride in maybacks,Is that a shot at Jay?)Naa, i was talkin about Ja RuleYeah, So, Yeah, i got a lot of Respect for JayYou know what im sayingI never take shots at legendsThats just something i dont do
YOU HYPOCRITICAL YANK MOTHERf*ckER.

:unsure: Hes been doin this type of thing all tour
Yea I know(p.s. try to ignore my anti-scouse tirades, im aware that your from liverpool and as far as 'knowing' you through this site I've always thoguht you were a cool guy - cool as in safe, not cool as in 'eyyyyyyyy')

>>>>> Game
in terms of realnessgame >>>>>>>>>>>>>> jigga

What a f*ck*ng idiot who remembers this
Game (Commentator)](You know what speakin of JayThat just makes me roll downNow your song westside story)Ohh Ohh(You got a line that saysDont wear throwbacks Or drive, ride in maybacks,Is that a shot at Jay?)Naa, i was talkin about Ja RuleYeah, So, Yeah, i got a lot of Respect for JayYou know what im sayingI never take shots at legendsThats just something i dont do
YOU HYPOCRITICAL YANK MOTHERf*ckER.
The main reason why The Game can never ever bring it to JayThe guy has been living off The Documentary hype, dumb disabled joker.

>>>>> Game
in terms of realnessgame >>>>>>>>>>>>>> jigga
PMSL

The Game is a living contradiction, changes his mind more times than Wiley.

Game is mentally ill guy is squabbling with his BROTHER