Even Scoucers are riding on Jay-z now

Corrigan

Guest Cipher

I honestly had to turn it off after about 2 seconds, if I wanted to hear that rabble I'd go and sit in the kop end. (when liverpool were winning or had just scored)_____>>Scousers

ive seen the videos in other countrys where he been telling the crowd to say " old ass nigga"...did he say it in liverpool?
Yhh i seen this too, dont think he done it here though, i was told about what happened in the video in this thread but didnt hear him doin thisDoubt it wouldve went down well with the demographics of the crowd lol (judgin by the video)

What a f*ck*ng idiot who remembers this

Game (Commentator)](You know what speakin of JayThat just makes me roll downNow your song westside story)Ohh Ohh(You got a line that saysDont wear throwbacks Or drive, ride in maybacks,Is that a shot at Jay?)Naa, i was talkin about Ja RuleYeah, So, Yeah, i got a lot of Respect for JayYou know what im sayingI never take shots at legendsThats just something i dont do
YOU HYPOCRITICAL YANK MOTHERf*ckER.

Guest Cipher
I honestly had to turn it off after about 2 seconds, if I wanted to hear that rabble I'd go and sit in the kop end. (when liverpool were winning or had just scored)_____>>Scousers
:unsure: Hes been doin this type of thing all tour
Yea I know(p.s. try to ignore my anti-scouse tirades, im aware that your from liverpool and as far as 'knowing' you through this site I've always thoguht you were a cool guy - cool as in safe, not cool as in 'eyyyyyyyy')

What a f*ck*ng idiot who remembers this
Game (Commentator)](You know what speakin of JayThat just makes me roll downNow your song westside story)Ohh Ohh(You got a line that saysDont wear throwbacks Or drive, ride in maybacks,Is that a shot at Jay?)Naa, i was talkin about Ja RuleYeah, So, Yeah, i got a lot of Respect for JayYou know what im sayingI never take shots at legendsThats just something i dont do
YOU HYPOCRITICAL YANK MOTHERf*ckER.
The main reason why The Game can never ever bring it to JayThe guy has been living off The Documentary hype, dumb disabled joker.