What do you think of this t-shirt design (FEEDBACK)

JOE BETTER BLOW

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cipher

Lol they aint as bad as people are making out (the idea in comparison with others - the actuall tees look pretty bad, though I assume retail ones would not be as bad?)It is something that if worn in a vid a few people would want to cop but I doubt you'd make enough money to break even from printing about a dozenTake a look at the other brands that are of the same ilkSN1BBKIts obvious you are going for this sort of thing but tbh I'm not even sure who actually wears the above except for the actuall affiliates of both (and faceoff)I think if you are going for teeshirt sales go for individual/attractive designs, not just a slogan that basically, seems like a rebore version of others that are already out (and played out if im honest)Tbh also this BBK thing you personally seem to be shadowing isn't really cool, as soon as your name brings up association with another movement that is more well known and thus 'better' I don't think it can be of any benefit to you, also it seems gimmicky.Hope this helpsbtw People are rippin but allow it, this guy aint a c*nt like Legoman