Friendlies

Kompressor

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ having a sh*t loandid u even watch himhe turned up in many games for dem last yearcaught a lot of peoples eye theregd player
saw 2 full championship games where his end product was diabolicalhe was pie against your lot in the FA cup or Carling cup. his mistake led to you scoring if I remember correctly didn't play much in the second half of the season and when i checked the derby fan forum the majority of users were not impressed.not to mention he was played out of positionso yes. it was a sh*t loan spell
lol u watched 2 full games out of his 21 starts and 36 appearanced season?wowthen you went onto a 'derby county forum' to check if hes any good, and the good ol rams of derby were not to impressedwowvip2>>

Guest Tulse Hill
lol @ having a sh*t loandid u even watch himhe turned up in many games for dem last yearcaught a lot of peoples eye theregd player
saw 2 full championship games where his end product was diabolicalhe was pie against your lot in the FA cup or Carling cup. his mistake led to you scoring if I remember correctly didn't play much in the second half of the season and when i checked the derby fan forum the majority of users were not impressed.not to mention he was played out of positionso yes. it was a sh*t loan spell
lol u watched 2 full games out of his 21 starts and 36 appearanced season?wowthen you went onto a 'derby county forum' to check if hes any good, and the good ol rams of derby were not to impressedwowvip2>>
pwnd :D

pwnd :D
:/so you're saying your opinion is greater than derby fans who watch their team week in week out, arsenal fans on 'arsenal-mania' who watched him far more regularly than i did, arsenal youth blogs and the derby county manager who played him sparingly during the second half of the season.Is that what you're saying?wowVip2>>>>

This isn't really topic worthy so I'll post it here, a boy of 12 yes 12 makes his first team debut.;

BOLIVIAMauricio Baldivieso, who turns 13 on Wednesday, came on as a substitute for the last nine minutes of Aurora's match away to La Paz, a 1-0 defeat, in the Clausura championship at the weekend."I'm very proud, he's got a lot of talent," said the boy's father, Aurora coach and Bolivian 1994 World Cup midfielder Julio Cesar Baldivieso.Baldivieso senior, in the stands serving a suspension, was much less happy though with the rough marking by Henry Alaca that left his son in tears, calling the defender a criminal and slamming the referee for not booking him.Media in Bolivia and neighbouring countries said the previous youngest debutant in South American football was Peruvian Fernando Garcia, who was just short of his 14th birthday in 2001.La Paz, who scored with an own goal by Ivan Huayhuata after half an hour, had Juan Pablo Fernandez sent off in the 62nd minute and Aurora's Joe Escobar followed him to an early shower five minutes later.