Friendlies

Kompressor

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Benzema always play deep?I've never watched him week in week out just bits and pieces but i always assumed he was an out and out striker.Today he was playing really deep
Thought this aswell. There times when Madrid got it out wide and I was watching him waiting for a burst into the box but he just jogged. It is pre season though.

This isn't really topic worthy so I'll post it here, a boy of 12 yes 12 makes his first team debut.;
BOLIVIAMauricio Baldivieso, who turns 13 on Wednesday, came on as a substitute for the last nine minutes of Aurora's match away to La Paz, a 1-0 defeat, in the Clausura championship at the weekend."I'm very proud, he's got a lot of talent," said the boy's father, Aurora coach and Bolivian 1994 World Cup midfielder Julio Cesar Baldivieso.Baldivieso senior, in the stands serving a suspension, was much less happy though with the rough marking by Henry Alaca that left his son in tears, calling the defender a criminal and slamming the referee for not booking him.Media in Bolivia and neighbouring countries said the previous youngest debutant in South American football was Peruvian Fernando Garcia, who was just short of his 14th birthday in 2001.La Paz, who scored with an own goal by Ivan Huayhuata after half an hour, had Juan Pablo Fernandez sent off in the 62nd minute and Aurora's Joe Escobar followed him to an early shower five minutes later.
Them ones. Hold tight all the kids who's dad was manager. Cunts.

Didn't watch much Villareal last season, but judging from what I did see, Pellegrini doesn't like his strikers playing out & out...They do play quite deep.Benzema needs to f*ckin' outshine Henry in La Liga. I need Thierry benched so Karim can finally become the main man upfront for France.

Manchester United were back in action yesterday when they took on the same team of Malaysian cloggers for the second time in three days and eased in front with early goals from Federico Macheda and Michael Owen.There is something unreal about United this season, with their truly bizarre rugby league-style red and black shirts, and the fact they have Owen playing up front.It is almost like they are a virtual representation of themselves in a slightly rubbish Playstation game that doesn't have the proper kit licence, only a 10-year-old has edited the team to bring in Owen because he's his favourite player.
LOL thats the exact picture i had in my head when i was watching it