Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flex

Will Pay Money For A Scanned/Photocopied Receipt

19 posts in this topic

Anyone got a PS3 receipt from hmv,Sony wants a fax of a receipt for proof of purchase for my warranty as my ps3 is busted.If you got one scan me a copy and i will do the necessary photoshopping for the date and my serial number.£20 to your paypal for anyone that can provide me with one.A couple people from here can vouch for me that i am a man of my word regarding money.

den u can buy a new 1... no send/par/boyment intended

i could, but i'd rather pay the £20 than the 3 bills.and by man of my word, i mean that when i said i will pay them, i have paid them.

makes sense... but boy...good luck enne

Buy a new one and then take it back after you have scanned the receipt?

Buy a new one and then take it back after you have scanned the receipt?
safe, was thinkin about this. but didn't know if i could b bothered, give it a day or two on vip, if nothing it looks like that's my only choice.

I wouldn't even think twice, even better buy one online. then return your busted one as soon as it comes.

Looking to murk you on Crash Commando soon. >=]

lol cool, as soon as i get my new 1.i got a crafty plan still

Out of interest, what happened to your PS3?

lol cool, as soon as i get my new 1.i got a crafty plan still
Whats your plan?I got a 60GB I need to send back, it turns on but no picture lol

Are they asking for proof of purchase now?Swear when I called up they just took my word for gospel.How long you had your ps3 for?

Out of interest, what happened to your PS3?
First it wouldn't read blu ray on my sign on, but would on a different one, indicating corrupted data attached to my sign on. formatted it and started workin again. then happened again, but wouldn't read discs at all on any sign on, formatting it again did nothing.

Are they asking for proof of purchase now?Swear when I called up they just took my word for gospel.How long you had your ps3 for?
year and a half lol.

With the help of the scanner of a user from vip2 who will remain anonymous, i seemed to have beat the system. will publish full details when i receive my ps3 back or a brand new one.

You managed to get a free refurb even tho its out of warranty. Sick guy.Won't lie, my ps3 seems like its on its last legs-constantly crashing.If it dies again and they try charge me £150 I'mma just switch allegiance (only reason I haven't already is cos I've been using my bredrins 360-but I won't have that luxury much longer)

You managed to get a free refurb even tho its out of warranty. Sick guy.Won't lie, my ps3 seems like its on its last legs-constantly crashing.If it dies again and they try charge me £150 I'mma just switch allegiance (only reason I haven't already is cos I've been using my bredrins 360-but I won't have that luxury much longer)
how big's ur hd? might b able 2 help out

ahhhhhh, new ps3 arrived via dhl today, thank you sony.