Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eskay Jones

Muslims check in.

47 posts in this topic

How are we all preparing for it this year? mid aug till mid sept late hours. SALAAMS.

Unlucky boys i know this time year claims so many muslims lifesits hard boy

Can't waitBest time of year
tbh

Bare new converts, will be nice to see how loyal they are.

does the date change each year cah last last yar i swear it wos around october when my friend wos doing it

Ain it to do with the Muslim calendar?*hopes to join in on some Eid feasts at the end*

Can't waitBest time of year
tbh

Hold on.... how exactly is it the best time of year? Swear you guys can't eat or drink during sunlight?

that the good bit fam, wont see them on ends drunk and sh*t

wont be fasting at alll...its unhealthy dangerous and frankly a pointless futile exercisefasting doenst make you a better muslim or a better personit makes u a grumpy muslim with bad breath and im sure we wil hear some horror storys from muslims who want special treatment because of it as USUALdnt even get me started on the d*ckheads at eid with their rented whips and d*ckhead attitudes...

wont be fasting at alll...its unhealthy dangerous and frankly a pointless futile exercisefasting doenst make you a better muslim or a better personit makes u a grumpy muslim with bad breath and im sure we wil hear some horror storys from muslims who want special treatment because of it as USUALdnt even get me started on the d*ckheads at eid with their rented whips and d*ckhead attitudes...
You're a f*ck*ng clownJokest thing about your posts is you definitely don't talk like this in front of your Muslim friends or family you little bitchProbably a faggit too like syed in eastenders

outfits come soon

lol :lol: this guylast line i agree with tho almost had a fight last yr cos of that sillyness

Lol, angry/controversial posters gimme joke. So predictable

Checked in.Converted muslim since 06' dunkno

fasting is supposed to be about self-control isn't it? it's just that some people become self-righteous to the fact that they took part in it which then contradicts the whole point of it in the first place

this is the time where fakes come out

nah fasting doesnt make or break your faith in anythindnt let the mullahs fool youwe need 2 build and destroy mecca...im talking level the place with a nuclear bomb its a tainted hell hole now defiled by the salafi and wahibi house of saud... id likke to take a machete to the entire royal family and clerical establishment and murder them all and the muslims who support themislam in its current state is an abomination

nah fasting doesnt make or break your faith in anythindnt let the mullahs fool youwe need 2 build and destroy mecca...im talking level the place with a nuclear bomb its a tainted hell hole now defiled by the salafi and wahibi house of saud... id likke to take a machete to the entire royal family and clerical establishment and murder them all and the muslims who support themislam in its current state is an abomination

^LOLHave fasted for the last 9 years of my lifeStill gonna do it this yr aswell

Afgoon i enjoy reading your posts in other threads but if your views towards Ramadan is one of negativity then it's not needed here im sure your views could and would be more pointless directed towards others who are in the position to better answer your question.

I can see where your coming from and I feel the same way especially the bolded but I will still fast because Im doing it for myself. Your notion that your wont be part-taking because Islam and millions of 'muslims' currently is not to your liking is ridiculous.