Muslims check in.

Eskay Jones

wont be fasting at alll...its unhealthy dangerous and frankly a pointless futile exercisefasting doenst make you a better muslim or a better personit makes u a grumpy muslim with bad breath and im sure we wil hear some horror storys from muslims who want special treatment because of it as USUALdnt even get me started on the d*ckheads at eid with their rented whips and d*ckhead attitudes...
:lol: funny thing is this guy is probably the only real muslim on this site
LOLIs it not true that bare Muslims in the middle-east just change their sleeping pattern so they can eat all night and sleep all day?Good luck anyway guise

Ramadan in 2009 will start on Friday, the 21st of August and will continue for 30 days until Saturday, the 19th of September.
I was thinking maybe I'll partake in fasting this year again to show support for my family and friends who are Muslim. But the day after exam results up to my birthday...just doesn't seem like the one tbh. Maybe next year.

wont be fasting at alll...its unhealthy dangerous and frankly a pointless futile exercisefasting doenst make you a better muslim or a better personit makes u a grumpy muslim with bad breath and im sure we wil hear some horror storys from muslims who want special treatment because of it as USUALdnt even get me started on the d*ckheads at eid with their rented whips and d*ckhead attitudes...
You're a f*ck*ng clownJokest thing about your posts is you definitely don't talk like this in front of your Muslim friends or family you little bitchProbably a faggit too like syed in eastenders
Ouch.. LOLyeah.. ramadan coming soon...this year has just flew by..its crazyu know what pisses me off when people in the office walk past and go .. so how long your fasting.. can you have water.. argght ill eat this infront of you....they ask the same questions every year.....like are you thick or somethingim like fcuk off..

lol bangin out 2pac

You're a f*ck*ng clownJokest thing about your posts is you definitely don't talk like this in front of your Muslim friends or family you little bitchProbably a faggit too like syed in eastenders
Ouch.. LOLyeah.. ramadan coming soon...this year has just flew by..its crazyu know what pisses me off when people in the office walk past and go .. so how long your fasting.. can you have water.. argght ill eat this infront of you....they ask the same questions every year.....like are you thick or somethingim like fcuk off..
No you're not you probably explain the same thing every year cursing them, "kuffar, kuffar, kuffar" in your head.
1076zqvjpg.gifLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LMFAOOO
:lol::lol::lol:

imo this is one of the most hypocritical times of the year. u have man like brisco that will now avoid threads with NSFWor my bredrins who will suddenly stop or TRY to stop swearing, linking gyal and the other f*ckery they do.even asking me not to eat ham in front of them. just for what.. 30days??? then the rest 335days of the year they go back to the same old sh*t. WHAT'S REALLY GOOD WITH THAT?? just saying innit. calm down