Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hank Moody

two shot in east london

8 posts in this topic

Two men shot as police called out Two people have been shot and wounded in an incident involving armed police in east London.Police had been called to Leyton after shots were fired and a 29-year-old man was wounded during an argument between four men. Soon afterwards, police stopped a vehicle thought to connected to the shooting and officers shot a man. Neither man's injuries are life-threatening. A 27-year-old man has been arrested. Police said they had been called after reports of an argument followed by several shots being fired in Abbots Park Road at 0215 BST on Saturday. Loaded firearmThe 29-year-old man had been shot but was able to leave the area on foot. About 25 minutes later, police stopped a vehicle in Elmore Road and during this officers shot a 28-year-old man. At 0345 BST another vehicle was stopped in Lanthorne Road and the 27-year-old man was arrested. He remains in police custody. Police said a loaded firearm had been recovered. The Department of Professional Standards and the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) have been informed. why wouldnt u hide the mash after u just dumped on someone????FAIL!!!

Yeah the road was blocked off when I was coming home last night on the bus.

so thats wot happened... i was driving past abbotts park road like no1z business 2day wondering wot hand happened... eveything had been cordened off... bare forensicz wid their purple gloves walkin in sequence...sheeEEZ

surrpised i didnt hear the guns pop off... just round the corner.

surrpised i didnt hear the guns pop off... just round the corner.
u no

blue team?
feds, 5 0,boydem, police!!!

I thought this post was by a newbie.